What If...(Pt. 15)

You & Him Swapped Genders?

Requested by 20173mychs :)

"Wow~ Did you see that guy? He's totally my type!"

"Kya~ He just looked at me!"

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend~"

You sighed as you walked down the streets of City Z, the whispers of women flooding your ears. Another weird thing happened again and this time, you've turned into a guy! You stopped walking and turned to look at your reflection at one of the shops' windows. "What did I do in the past life to have such misfortune? Though, I do look kinda handsome.." You mumbled to yourself and began walking again when you saw a bunch of girls started tailing you. 

Just when you were about to reach the ghost town, a ear-piercing scream deafened you; followed by children crying. Without any second thoughts, you turned on your heels and ran towards the screams. 

You stopped at a playground where a salmon-looking monster is terrorizing the children and mothers. "I've eaten so much sashimi that I've become like this!" The monster roared. "All the sashimis are mine!" 

You mentally facepalmed at the monster but grew serious instantly when the monster began to pick up the crying children. You clawed at your masculine back to draw blood for wings but something unexpected happened. Your blood formed an armor and wrapped it's way around your body! 

 Your blood formed an armor and wrapped it's way around your body! 

(*A/N - Just imagine it's this armor!)

You're startled for a second but you shook it off and draw more blood for a shotgun but a Katana was formed instead. 

"What the f-" Your confused cussing was interrupted by another scream and you decided to just roll with it. With immense speed that you never knew you could do and a few slashes of your Katana, you finished the monster way quicker than you've expected. 

You landed lightly on your feet and looked at your hands. "Oh?" You smirked, amazed by your new power before a child tackled you and wrapped her arms around your waist. You looked down at the girl to see her eyes sparkle and a visible blush on her cheeks. "Marry me, my hero." She bravely stated. 

But before your could even say anything, the monster rises again from behind you. "Look out!" A feminine voice shouted from the air before a blast of energy shot through the monster and you bend down quickly to protect the little girl. 

The monster collapse again and you turned back to see who protected you. When the lady landed on her feet, your eyes widened. Her curvy blue-skinned body is clad in a really sexy armor, her pink hair glistened and her big blue eye caught your attention the most. 

(*A/N - Something like that!)  

You felt your heart skipped a beat. You stood up steadily, your eyes never leaving the girl. "Bo-Boros?!" You gasped. The lady tugged her pink hair behind her ear, "Do I know you, human?" 

"It's me! [Y/N]!" You snorted in disbelief. You thought you're the only one who woke up and has a gender change but you didn't expect your alien boyfriend too! 

Boros's eye widened, "Please don't joke around, human. My Queen is a female." 

You rolled your eyes at her and pricked your palm to draw blood, making it formed into a silhouette of a bat before it flew off into the sky. Boros just stared at the bat with disbelief, "My Queen?! How did you become a...a male?!" 

"I would like to ask the same thing, Boros." You chuckled in your now deep voice. "But let's wait till we get home."      

-Timeskip-

As soon as you shut the door behind you, you sighed together with your alien boyfriend, or rather; girlfriend. "Weird things keeps happening to us, my...er, King?" Boros sighed again with a small smile on her lips. 

"Yeah." You nodded in agreement. Suddenly, an idea popped into your head. "Boros, I want to try something." 

Boros cocked her head cutely to a side, looking at you with her innocent blue eye. You try to hide your smirk as you walked towards her before wrapping your arms around her. You rest your head on her head and you heard Boros's breath hitched from your action. 

"So this is what it feels like." The two of you spoke in unison. 

When you slowly let Boros go after what seemed like forever, she pushed you to the ground and got on top of you before you could recover. Boros rubbed her plump chest against your solid ones, causing a blush to form on your cheeks. "Bo-Boros, what are you doing? Don't do that! I'll-" But it's too late. You felt an aching erection forming in your pants. 

You let out a groan, trying to control the urge. You know that you're a guy right now but it's still weird! 

"Let's try something new, my King. Besides, we haven't done it in awhile." Boros cooed into your ear. "Just this once, you can be the dominant one." 

"Boros, don't~ It feels weird." You groaned again when Boros brought her feminine hand to your bulging crotch area, giving it a pleasurable rub.

"It feels good when I rub it, right?" Boros continued to tempt you but you decided not to let it get to you as much as you want to try it. 

You grabbed Boros's wrists and flipped her over. You towered over her, panting a little from carnal desires. You felt your hips moved as your bulge rubbed against her flat stomach. The temptation to violate Boros was too much for you to handle that your mind is starting to go blank. 

"Try putting it in me, my King." Boros smiled innocently. Hearing that, you snapped out of it and quickly scattered away. You ran towards the toilet and shut the door. 

"What's wrong, my King?!" You heard Boros cried out. 

"I can't do it! Boros, just leave me alone for awhile. Everything about me is a guy right now but I'm still a girl at heart." You sniffled. 

"I'm sorry if I pushed you, my Queen. Don't hide inside, come out." Boros apologized. 

"I can't!"

"Why not? What are you going to do inside, my Queen?"

"....Masturbate." You whimpered. 

*A/N*

Finally, an update! Sorry for the wait again! I think I should write another lemon soon~ Haven't write one in awhile :p