His First Valentine

(A/N: Hello, this is a Valentine Special! This chapter is an option story where you'll pick your own choices. Different choices leads to different stories, duh XD Have fun! Oh! can we take a moment to admire this picture of Boros? His entrance = Love at First Sight!!!!!)

[Edited]

You sat in your apartment alone as Boros had left earlier to kill some monsters in City K which gave you a good opportunity to plan a surprise for him on a special day like today. Today is a special day for couples. Today is finally Valentine's Day! 

You had brainstormed three types of plans and you laid them out on the table. You looked through them with your chin resting on your hand, troubled by which one your alien boyfriend would love more.

Option A: Sexy Approach with ribbons wrap around your body and a box of expensive chocolates.

Option B: Cute Approach with handmade chocolates and a full course meal.

Option C: Cosplay Approach as a Cupid and grant Boros all of his wishes. 

~~~~~~

Option A: 

You've decided to get a little kinky and went with the sexy approach. Stuffing the paper into your mini skirt pocket, you giggled and prepared to head out to get the materials. As you were shopping, your stomach won't stop with the butterflies as it will also be the first time you're spending Valentine's Day with your very first boyfriend. You're super excited for it and hope that Boros will come home soon so you can see his adorable face again. 

As the cashier rings up your purchase, you saw a monster rampaging in the streets. The cashier hurriedly pass you your items and ran off to take cover. You took your items and head out to see a huge cupid man monster, crying and killing couples in sight. "Screw Valentine's Day! Why won't any girls love me and made me homemade chocolates!? Since you two love each other so much, just die in each other's arms!" The monster cried.

You panicked and quickly shouted to get his attention. "Hey, ugly!" You yelled and just as the monster was going to kill another couple, he turned to look at you. "Did you just call me 'ugly'?!" He shrieked and you smirked at his response. "Yeah, it's no wonder no girls would give you any chocolates! Why don't you look for another ugly cupid woman and ask her, huh?" You snapped. 

Your cocky response angered the monster and he came charging towards you. "You're going to prepare something for your boyfriend too, aren't you?! Let's see how loved he will feel after I destroy everything in that bag!" You realized that he was targeting the things that you bought in your hands and you quickly dodged his attack but having to carry so many things in your hands slowed you down. The monster's hand caught the bags and crushed it in his large hands before throwing it on the ground, stomping it even more. You watched with disbelief, feeling both heartbroken and pissed that this monster had just ruined your plans you had for your beloved boyfriend.

While the monster laughed, you pricked your palm and your blood started to take a life of it's own, forming a whip with sharp thorns. With no mercy, you strike at the monster with a hard lash. It made the monster screamed in pain as his blood painted the streets and without letting him say anything else, you jumped and wrapped the thorn whip around his neck. You heard the monster struggled but with one single pull, you decapitated the monster's head easily. You landed lightly on your feet as the monster collapsed and you came back to your senses. You ran to the crushed chocolates and started crying when you saw that everything you've bought can't be saved. I was going to give you the best Valentine's Day ever, Boros.      

Option B:

You've decided to show off your cooking skills and went with the cute approach. Stuffing the paper into your mini skirt pocket, you giggled and prepared to head out to get the ingredients. As you were shopping, your stomach won't stop with the butterflies as it will also be the first time you're spending Valentine's Day with your very first boyfriend. You're super excited for it and hope that Boros will come home soon so you can see his adorable face again.