His Decision

[Editedʕ•ᴥ•ʔ]  

"Oh, [Y/N]. I wasn't expecting to see you so early." Your mother commented as the butler opened the door for his redheaded young mistress. 

"You said as early as possible, Mother." [Y/N] replied nonchalantly and stepped into the house. [B/N] eyed you cautiously without you knowing. He sensed that something was off about you but remained silent. 

"Where's that alien boyfriend of yours?" Your father asked as he adjusted his glasses. 

"He won't be coming, Father." You let out a small smile.

"Very well, let's just proceed with the check up." Your mother took her lab coat from their butler and head to the lab with her husband. 

Hearing that, the smile on your lips stretched wider and your white hair starts to take over your red locks without your parents knowing. "Yes, let's."  

[Boros's POV]

"Ngh..." Energy seeped into my body, waking up my every nerves. Subconsciously, my arm felt around the futon for my Queen but felt nothing, only the coldness of the sheets. My body jolted up instantly and saw that my Queen is nowhere in sight. Without warning, a sudden pain hit me and the blood flowing inside my body felt...off. 

Unlike the usual warmth, the blood felt thick in my blood stream and disgustingly cold. As I sensed the change in blood, it was as if the presence of my Queen is slowly fading away like she never existed. "My Queen! [Y/N]!" I yelled out for her, hoping that she is still in the room but got no reply. I don't feel her presence here.    

I got up to my feet, ignoring the thick blood that is trying to weigh me down. I summoned my armor and took off without hesitance to my Queen, using what little of her blood was left in me to trace her.

After a few minutes of flying, I realized that the blood is guiding me back to City Z or rather, back to [Y/N]'s parents' house. Something hit me as soon as my eye saw the state the house was in. It has collapsed to dust. "What happened?" I doubled my speed and landed almost too heavily from worry.

"Boros." 

My head turned to the source of the voice and saw Saitama and Genos not too far from the collapsed house. 

"What happened here, Saitama?" My anxiety was reaching its peak and it took a lot in me not to yell. I can no longer feel my Queen's presence and the empty void is making me feel something that I'd never felt in a very long time. 

Before Saitama was going to explain anything, Genos spoke up. "[Y/N]." My head turned around to see my Queen walking casually out of the debris but everything was not right about her. The girl who appeared looks exactly like [Y/N] but the blood red hair that I love so much has turned silvery white and the green eyes that always look at me with admiration turned red with emptiness. "Hello, Hello~" A cheerful voice sang behind her and a human man with purple hair and a smug look on his face appeared. "What a crowd to witness the greatness of my Science."

I eyed the human with caution as he turned his attention to me. "Oh~ You must be the alien from that invasion. Did you received the signal I gave you? Very similar to your alien friends, wasn't it?" He chuckled before turning to Saitama and Genos. "And you! Do you miss that mosquito girl? I revived her just for the sake of my plans but of course, I predicted her death but it was enough to lead you all away from my teachers' little creation." Saitama and Genos tsked in annoyance, knowing that they had been fooled. My hands clenched into fists instantly as I controlled my anger. The human proceeded to stroke my Queen's face with his filthy hand, boiling my anger even further.