What If...(Pt. 1)

You Hurt His Feelings?

[Edited]

Scenario: You were talking to Genos outside of your apartment and Genos got onto the topic of your relationship with Boros. You told Genos, "I didn't choose Boros just because Saitama didn't love me back." But Boros walked in after killing a monster to only hear 'Choose Boros just because Saitama didn't love me back'.  

"My...Queen..., you chose me because Saitama didn't love you back?" 

You spun around, stunned to see your alien boyfriend standing behind you with an unreadable expression on his face. "N-No, Boros! That's not wh-You're misunderstanding!" You reasoned in one single panicky breath but Boros didn't listened as a dejected look appeared on his face. 

"And here I thought you really love me, [Y/N]." He mumbled and turned his back to you as he began to walk away. Just imagining losing the guy you love was too much for you that your voice got caught in your throat.

Bo-Boros! Don't go!

With your mind still in a mess, your body snapped out of it and you started to run towards your boyfriend. "I love you!" You shouted as you wrapped your arms around his muscular body tightly, refusing to let him go. You'll use your powers to make him stay if you have to. 

"I love you so much! So please don't leave me! It was all a misunderstanding." Your tears blurred your vision as you began to cry. Boros loosened your arms around him and turned around to look at your crying face.

"My Queen is crying for me." He muttered. 

"Be-cause *hic* you're go-going *hic* to leave me *hic*!" You managed in between hiccups and Boros thought you looked rather cute when you cry. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs and cupped your adorable crying face. Your alien boyfriend smiled down at you before placing a gentle loving kiss on your lips till you stop crying. 

"Don't cry anymore, my Queen. It's my fault, I didn't know it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry." Boros cooed. 

You shook your head, forcing yourself to stop the tears. "It's okay, Boros. Just don't leave me again." Boros nodded and kissed your lips once more. 

Without you and Boros knowing, Saitama got out of his apartment and joined Genos who was spectating the lovey-dovey scene. "Are they getting mushy again, Genos?" Saitama asked and took out his phone. 

"Yeap, Sensei." Genos answered with his usual melancholy expression as Saitama took a picture of you and Boros together.