please go

Norths Pov
I am so angry but I will obey since she needs me. I'm been trying to get her to go to the hospital for a check up. She asks me why. I never been to one before. This shocks me. I say because you might have a concussion baby girl. What about school and my sister I'll be in trouble for ditching. We called your dad but he or your mom didn't answer but we left a voicemail for them. And don't worry about school. We need to check you out. I finally got her to agree on one condition which is we be back before school ends so it makes it look like she was here the whole day. I immediately agree. I say thank you for agreeing. I kiss her forehead. That's when I realized she has a fever. I tell doc and he gives her something to help the fever and pain go away. After she takes it I hold her to give her my body heat because she is fucking freezing. I tell Silas to get another blanket for her. I whisper to Luke saying get the car ready your driving okay. It's me,doc,Silas,Luke,Gabe. In Victor's it's Victor, Nathan, kota, Mr.B let's go I don't know how long she'll be asleep for. I gently pick her up and go outside and jump into my jeep.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
Fuck why did this have to happen to this girl. She so Damn innocent and sweet she didn't even know doc was flirting with her. But when I walked into the fuckers office I wanted to kill him why go after a defenseless little girl. Damn she is so pretty. She even tried to include everyone in her and Norths conversations which was really nice of her. I have no idea what to say to her I mean she was just rapped but she doesn't act like it. When she said she never been to one I was shocked. I look over to doc to see if he heard what she said he just shakes his head. I look at her beautiful hair and I start playing with it and she falls asleep. Man she looks so god Damn peaceful when she's sleeping. I was so happy that she agreed to go. I never seen north this calm in years. Which I give this girl an A because she can within minutes. I see she is freezing so I get another blanket from the trunk of the car and put it on her. She just snuggles into the blankets some more. She's so god Damn small it's not even funny I can feel her bones and see them. I know that's not healthy at all. But I don't think she is trying to starve herself at all. One reason is I saw her with food this morning. Ugh what am I gonna do with her she is going to be trouble alright I can tell.