Finally safe

Sangs Pov
It's been 3 weeks since my schedule changed. I have been safe ever since it changed asides from gossip. But at least I haven't been beaten. I am also having a class with each guy even Mr.Blackbourne. I was shocked at first but between me and you it's my study hall. I am sitting in world history when I'm called to the office. North says he is coming to make sure I'm okay. We get there and wait until he calls me. I type in hello Mr.Hendricks and wait for him to start talking. He starts questioning me about the guys and saying rude things about them. Why is he being so mean. Then he started going after me for having my family locked away. I already feel guilty about it he doesn't have to rub it in my face. I start crying thinking maybe I don't deserve them. Who puts their own family in jail. He says you may go now. I exit to see North still here. Once he sees me crying he pushes me into the guys bathroom and make sure no one is in here and locks the door.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
When I saw baby crying I wanted to beat the shit out of him. I immediately had to get her out of here. I bring her to the guy's bathroom because it's the closest thing. I make sure no one is in here and bring her in and lock it. I go over and pick her up and sit on the bathroom counter. I hold her while she cries and red line everyone else to get their asses here. After another ten minutes I hear Gabe say open the fucking door. I say hold on I get up and put her on the counter while I open the door. I turn around and hold her again. I can tell they are all confused about why she's crying. I tell them she came out of Hendricks office like this. Luke comes over and rubs her back. Doc comes over and kneels in front of us and ask her what he said to her. She writes it down and hands it to me and buries her head into my chest. I read it and I just want to bubble the shit out of him. I say baby listen to me. You have nothing to be guilty about putting your family in jail it was for your protection. He has no idea what happened don't believe him okay. The stuff about us is not true as well okay. I hand the note to doc to see and he looks very pissed off.