What the hell happened

Dr.Green's Pov
I am looking at pookie when I see her wake up. I hope she doesn't hate me from giving her something to sleep again. I walk over and say hey sweetie how you feeling. She points to a pen and paper to write better and she also says thank you. That's when I know what I gave her before she took it. I ask if she knew what I gave her and she shakes her head yes. I ask if she's mad she shakes her head no. Thank god. Pookie then writes what period is it? I tell her 2 almost 3 period. She nods her head in understanding. I ask her if she needs anything at all but she says "no." I say okay sweetie Nathan will be here shortly to get you to your next class since you guys are in the same class. Man I really hate this it feels like I am having a one sided conversation. But I don't care because she's really really nice and considered to my brothers and mine feelings.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
I can't believe I slept for that long. I'm going to be in so much trouble with mom again. At least I get to go to my next class. Then for 4 period I have grade room. Then lunch yay food. I see Nathan walk in and wave my hand to say hello. He comes over and picks me up and puts me into my chair. I smile in thanks for the help. We get to geometry and I see North there and wave hello. He says hey sang baby how you feeling. I give him a thumbs up to show him how I'm feeling. Geometry goes by fast which I'm thankful for. I just don't really like the class it is going over things I already know. So I'm suck in here being bored out of my mind. Finally it's over. I say bye to north and Nathan and I tell them I'll meet them up at lunch. They nod their heads in understanding. I get to my grade room and I see I have Marie, Danielle, jade, Rocky, Greg. Great just great just want I need. They see me and they all come towards me. Jade has this remark about how she can't wait to see me in gym, Marie and Danielle start harassing me saying I'm ugly, stupid, a whore, then they have Rocky and Greg rap and beat me until they are satisfied I look around for help but they are just watching with joy for what is happening to me. I am silently crying for it to stop. Finally the librarian breaks it up and helps me back into my chair. The librarian says I'm excused and I may go to the nurses office. I am too weak to even get back to the nurses office. I'm going to the girls restroom when Marie and Danielle pulls me out of my chair and throw it down the hall. They kick me some more than leave. I can't even move to get to my chair but I'm too weak. When the period is over I still just lay there hoping one of the guys will find me. 10 minutes later I see Silas and north running towards me and calling my name. Silas picks up my chair while north picks me up. That's all I see when I welcome the blackness.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
Where is sang baby she should be here by now. She gets out 20 minutes early just to get to her next class so she should've been here by now. I say to Silas come with me we are gonna go find sang baby. Rest of you tell Mr.B and doc of the situation. Then stay there until I call you okay. Come on Silas, we get to the hallway where the library is and when I only see her chair and I get this sick feeling. That's when I found her down the hall not even moving Silas and I run to her. I pick her up gently and say to her your gonna be okay. I tell Silas to grab her chair and let's go. I tell him to call doc and tell him to be prepared. Oh my poor baby who would do this to from. I run to the nurses office and when I get there all hell breaks lose.