time to put my plan in action

Sangs Pov
Today is finally going to be the day where I can go home to my new house. It's been 4 days since they said they would adopt me. My plan is to have north and raven stay with me the whole entire week where they have to do everything together with out arguing. This is going to be so fun. I have Luke, Silas, Gabe, Dr.Robert on my side they all think it's a good idea. They all are going to make sure no one is available aside from those too. I am waiting for north and raven to come pick me up. When they finally get here I say hi to both of them. North then says hey baby girl how you feeling? Then raven have to a snarky remark. This is going to be harder then I thought. I say good and I throw a pen at raven. Man I need I squirt bottle for these two. I say can I use your o phone real quick. Norths says yes. I text Luke to buy me a squirt bottle and delete the text. I say thank you. He then picks me up and puts me in my chair. Raven then goes behind me and start pushing me. We get to the car and they start arguing about who should sit back there with me. I am so going to need more pens. I start throwing the pens at them until they stopped yelling. There much better. They just stare at me so I write down what you were yelling at each other. They just shake their heads. I'm might lose it by the end of this. After we finally get in the car they get out because we are there. When we get in side we see no one is there good. They are going to make lunch when they start arguing about what to eat. I swear they will argue over the stupidest things. So I go in there and kick them out. If they want to act like children then I'll treat them like children.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
Why does this ass have to be here I can take care of my sang baby all by myself. We have been yelling at each other over all morning. She has been trying to stop us from arguing by throwing pens at us. We aren't fucking dogs. Then she kicked us out of the kitchen because that ass wanted to feed baby junk food. She needs healthy food not junk. I been trying to get in there but she won't have it. Where are the others they'll suppose to be here. Something is up but I just don't know what. I'm going to find out. She comes in to tell us lunch is ready. When I went in I saw it was both healthy and junk food for us. I hope the others are on there way. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Luke come in. He says hi to me and raven then says he needs to talk to sang in private that they'll be right back.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
When I got the text from cupcake asking for a squirt bottle I immediately ask myself what is she going to do. When I get there I see a very annoyed cupcake and a two very quiet people. Oh I wonder what they did now. She then tells me what north and raven were arguing about and what she did. I laughed when she said she kicked them out and she needs the squirt bottle to squirt them when they argue. I say do you want me to stay and help just in case they start fighting. She nods and says Silas too. I say do you want to give up now she shakes her head no. This is going to be a long week. She asks me to fill the bottle up with ice cold water. She writes down this should help because they do it to cats and dogs. I laugh oh only you would think of that. She said what if they want to act like animals then she'll treat them like animals. This should get interesting.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
When we get back out there I see North and raven arguing about something. I grab the squirt bottle and squirt them both until they back swayed from each other. Then I slap them both upside the head. They seemed to shock everyone but they pissed me off. They should get along not argue about everything. Luke then starts laughing because they both seem to shock to talk. I see Silas walk in and see the confusion on his face about what is going on.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
I walk in because Luke said we needed back up over there. I am really confused Luke is laughing really hard and North, raven look shocked while aggele mou just looks angry. I say hey aggele mou what is going on why are they both wet and shocked. She then writes down how they won't stop arguing so Luke brought her a squirt bottle so she squirt them then she slapped them in the head. I am shock by this she said they wouldn't stop what else was she suppose to do. They have to get along even if it kills me. Everyone should be nice to each other not rude. Wow I didn't realize how important this was for her. Then she goes on to tell me that her parents never got along and would take their anger out on her. I just hug her saying it's okay aggele mou. Great now she's crying. She says she's sorry for hitting them but they mad her so upset. I say they aren't mad they'll just shock okay. I really want to kill those two right now. I say how about you go hang out with Victor and Gabe while these two learn to get along and you can calm down. Does that sound good she just nods her head. I tell Luke to go call Victor. I just hold her comforting her while she cries. I give them both the death glare mouthing that I'll deal with you both later. Ten minutes later Victor and Gabe come in and take her to their car Gabe does but Victor stays.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
When I got the call that we needed to pick up princess so they could deal with the other two idiots I knew something was wrong. When I walk in to see princess crying into Silas chest while Luke is giving the other two death glares what the hell happened here. I tell Gabe to take her to the car and try and calm her down while I deal with the other four. Once she is gone I lose my shit. What the hell happened here. Why is princess crying. Silas your fine but the other you three out. So help me god you better have a good reason. They explain to me what happened and I just want to kill those two. I say this is the last time I remind you two that it's suppose to be a stress free environment and to make her feel safe. You two better fix you fucking problem with each other before we come back tomorrow she's staying with me Mr.B already said so. You also owe us hours later on both of you. I turn around and spam the door behind me.
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
I have never seen Victor so pissed off before. I can't say I balm him. It is suppose to be all about her but she was trying to do a nice thing for those two. I think we should have told her before . It broke my heart when she started crying. I sent them glares at them. I see Silas hold her trying to make her stop. I can not wait to tell Mr.B that she squirt them but slapped them. That was hilarious it made it even better with the looks on their faces. I called Victor to get her out because she needed to before things got even uglier than it already is. I can tell everyone is angry with them but who could balm them. I mouth you guys are in big trouble.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
When I saw trouble crying I wanted to kill those two motherfuckers no one should make my trouble cry. I bring her out to the car and I put her in my lap and hold her while she cries. I say shh trouble it's okay please don't cry. They are just meanies don't be upset. No one's angry with you. Do you want to sleep at Victor's house tonight. It will be all of us there anyway. Do you want to go to Victor's house. If you want north and raven can come too. Okay don't cry. Please trouble stop crying I don't like it when you cry. I see Victor come out and he looks murderous to say the least. He gets in and says hey princess we are going to my house okay. She just nods. I really want to kill those two. We get there and I carry her up to the family room while Victor carries her chair.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
When I was told what raven and North behavior I wanted to beat them. When she came in all upset all I saw was red they had one fucking job one and they couldn't even do that. They are both having hours in the morning. I see Gabe was carrying her in. Damn it why would they do this they know what she's been through physically but not emotionally. Gabe said she feel asleep half here because he made her take a pain pill. I say report now. They tell me and all I can think is poor girl. I say okay and I tell him to put her on that couch over here so we can keep an eye on her. He nods but lay with her. We are talking quietly when I see North, Silas,raven I can't even deal with them right now. Silas tells me they just finished their 5 hours and are sorry I nod my head. I can see they are feeling really guilty about what happened. I tell them she is asleep still. But I had to laugh when he told me that she squirt them with water the hit them. Wow she is really a fireball.