seeing old friends

Sangs Pov
I am so so excited to see Erica again. It has been 4 years since I last saw her. I hope she is happy to see me again. We are halfway there when I realized we were going to my house and I start getting really confused and scared about what is going on. Luke turns around to see me freaking out. He says what's wrong so I ask why are we going to my house? Luke then says cupcake Kota lives right across the street from you we aren't going back to your house. I didn't realize you didn't know Kota lived there and so does Nathan if you didn't know. I'm sorry we didn't tell you we thought you knew. I start relaxing when I find out we are not going back to that house. I say oh now it makes sense because I was wondering how you knew where I lived. Well in that case let's see Erica. They all laugh I don't even know what is funny but oh well now's not the time to dwell. We get there and I am literally bouncing in my seat. I wonder what she looks like. We get to the garage to go in and I see the dog I always watched run around. I wonder how his fur feel I never seen or pet a dog. Kota says this is max. He is so soft and nice I continue petting him and rubbing all the spots he paws me to get. He is so cute and funny he starts licking my face and I laugh. Kota says something but I am so busy with max that I don't even pay attention. I hear Luke and Nathan laughing. I don't care he is so sweet. Nathan says to Luke lets hide. I see them go out and turn the corner of the house. I turn around just in time to see Erica and her daughter. I type in hi Erica nice to see you again. She runs over to me and hugs me while crying I just rub her back comforting her. I turn to Kota to see if I am doing this right since now she is crying even harder. Finally after 20 minutes she says how did you find me. I type in well I moved here with my parents almost 4 years ago right across the street from you but I didn't know that until last week when Kota said that he is your son. She crunches down and say I am so sorry for what your family did to you. You never deserved it your such an amazing beautiful young lady. I'm so so happy to see you again. She kisses my cheek and I smile and say thank you.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
I have never seen my mom cry so much before at first I thought I did the wrong thing by bringing her but then I see sang just comfort her. She turns to see if She is doing the right thing and I nod and give her a thumbs up. She then goes into the story of how she ended up here. At first I told them sang was coming over after school but mom wasn't sure if that she was the right one but now I know we do. I told them about Sangs family and about what happened in that school, how we are her first set of friends. I have never seen my mom this happy since we got rid of dad. I look over to Jessica to see that she is confused so I introduced them and then I see recognize her but sang has no idea so I say this is my sister. She says hi to Jessica and I which makes me laugh at how she always includes everyone. She says I like your dog I have never seen or pet one before. I am in the of drinking my water and I start choking on it from what she said. Everyone else is just as surprise as me. Max is the one to snap us out of our thoughts when he barks. My mom and sister look at sang in such a depressing way and sang says don't be sad its okay. Why are you sad? My mom answers by saying we are fine do you want to stay for dinner with us. Her whole face breaks into a giant smile while nodding her head. We all laugh because mad yeps his excitement while we all smile at her. What did we do to get such a wonderful person in our group.