wow

Luke's Pov
When I found out how she knew most of our parents I was shocked. Then things started to click. Is remember uncle telling me about a girl in a wheelchair at the grocery store and how he helped her. I can see that she is not angry at them at all. I can also tell that she was happy to protect them since we been protecting her. I go over to Nathan and say she's not mad at you or Victor look into her eyes and you'll see. I see her smiling at what doc has said. I look to see Victor put something away in his pocket. I see Dr.Robert and his team is as shocked at this revaluation as us. I see her try to get my attention. She says do I want to help with her next plan. I start laughing and whisper who are your targets now. She points to Nathan and Victor. I ask what they did. She said it's time to cheer them up. I don't blame them at all but they don't believe me. I say of course I will help as long as it's not me.
***************************************************************
Sangs Pov
Ever since I told Nathan and Victor about there dad's and what they did to me they feel guilty about it. So I can up with a plan to cheer them up. I need Luke because I will never be able to drive let alone be alone to get the surprise. I give Luke the supplies we will need for my plan. I write down you can bring anyone asides those two okay. He nods his head. I see everyone looking at us strangely.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
Oh no Luke and aggele mou are planning something. I hope it's not against me or north. But I don't think so I think Nathan's and Victor because Luke is laughing and she is smiling. I am so going with Luke. Luke says he'll be right back he is needed for uncle Gabe and I say we are going too. He just nods his head. I see North is confused because he didn't contact him. So he says he's coming too. If he only knew what we are up too.
**************************************************************
Norths Pov
Something is going on because Luke said uncle needed him but he didn't text me. He usually always text us both. I see Gabe and Silas say they will go and they have big smiles on their faces. Since when do they smile when they have to work. We get to my jeep and say okay what is going on here. I know your not going to the dinner so spill. Luke then tells us sang baby plan for cheering Victor and Nathan up. When he tells me the plan I laugh this is so going to be fun.