The worst so far

Sangs Pov
I am ashamed of what happened and what will happen in the future. I don't tell them anything yet but I will after school because I promised them and I keep my promises to my friends. North looks ready to explode so I give him his note I wrote one for everyone because they deserve their own letters. I type in north to get his attention and hand it to him.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
Sang baby hands me a note that says: you want to know what is about to happen I'll tell you so you don't kill anyone. Well they will lock me in a locker and leave me there for a week with nothing to eat or drink. The worst was they stole my chair so I had to crawl everywhere for the whole day even to go home. So that's what will happen. Hopefully they won't escalate but I never know. I know your mad and stuff about the gossip and stuff but ignore it. It doesn't bother me because they are jealous for no reason but that's okay. I was smiling because if you let it bother you then it gets worse. I know this might not make you feel better but I'm actually happy that I have you guys. I was about to give up but I got you guys to rescue me. I know it might not feel like it but you are. One thing is instead of every class. You saved me instead of just leaving me to die. I owe you my life to you guys. You make me feel safe and protected. It's like your my lucky star or something. I never thought I'll say this but every single one of you have my heart. I thought I'll never be loved for or cared for. I want to say thank you. I hope this makes you feel better. You are my north star. I have tears in my eyes from this. Now I know how Victor and Luke felt when they got theirs too. I hug her thanking her for the letter. I drop her off with Luke and head to Mr.B and doc's office to tell them what she told me.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
When I heard Mr.Taylor Jr barge into the room I immediately knew something was wrong. I say report now he then tells me what will happen in the future and I say you know what I'm changing her schedule because I can't take it knowing what will happen. I say bring her here for the rest of the day and tomorrow she'll get her new schedule. I text everyone else the plan for today and what will happen. I made a promise and I'm gonna keep it because she deserves it. What am I going to do with Hendricks. I might just kill him to get this over with to protect miss.sang.