She knows our parents

Sangs Pov
I just remembered that when I was back in Illinois there was this mom who was named Erica Lee I wonder if Kota is related to her. She said she had 2 kids one my age and one younger. I always wondered how she was. She was so nice. I get Kota's attention and write down do you know a Erica Lee she said she lived here but I was wondering if you were related to her. He says let me show you a picture of her. I can tell my eyes has widen. That's her. I say that's her. He says it is his mom and how do I know her so I go into the story of how we met. I was going to school walking of course. It was had snowed the day before so it was icy. When I was half way there I sold and fell backwards in my chair. I couldn't get up. No one would help me. After a hour or so your mom saw me and she helped me help and dropped me home. I thanked her a lot because it was really cold too. Do you think I can visit her she was so nice and caring.
***************************************************************
Kota's Pov
When she asked about my mom I was shocked to say the least. I showed her a picture of my mom and her eyes widen so obviously she knows her. I ask her how she knows her. She said my mom helped her. I could tell sang cared a lot for my mom just for helping her one time. I say of course that sounds like my mom and of course you can visit her she would love that. Sangs whole face lights up at that. I wonder who else's parents she knows. I see everyone think the same thing as me. This should be interesting.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
When she said she knew. Mr.Lee's mother I was shocked. When she told us how they meant it was so sad who would not help this girl. I wonder who else's parents she knows. I say miss.sang who else's parents do you know. She's like how would I know they never said there kids names. Okay let's show you a picture and go from there okay. She nods her head yes. Mr. Griffin you'll up first. I see her eyes widen in fear . All I can think is oh god what did he do to her. Please don't let it be anything serious and let's hope she doesn't balm him for his father's behavior. Mr. Morgan your next to show a picture. Please don't say you know Mr.Morgan. Her yes widen once again and I just don't get a good feeling about this 3 down 6 to go. Mr.Kobra you are next. I'm holding my my breath she shakes her head no. Okay that's good. Mr.Taylor her eyes light up. So I know it's nothing bad. Mr.Coleman your up. She does not know her. I know she doesn't know mine because they are dead. Dr.Green your up. She shakes her head no. Okay 5 out of 9 is good.
***************************************************************
Nathan's Pov
When she saw my dad's photo I could see the fear in her eyes. I hope she doesn't hate me for what he did to her. I ask how you know my dad. Sang writes down hers and my dad are friends. Well they both got drunk at her house he'll rape her along with her dad. She ask you know how your dad stopped beating you. I say yes why do I have a bad feeling about this. I look at her and said what happened. She writes down he could do what ever he wanted to me instead of you. We had a contract that we both signed. I ask why would you do that for me. She says because you didn't deserve it but I wasn't the one to sign my dad did and was the one to come up with it. I hug her saying I'm sorry for what he did to you please don't hate me I promise I am not like him at all. She says she knows and she doesn't hate me or both our father's at all what happens happen and if it meant you were safe then I would've taken it for you again and again. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. I look around to see everyone crying at what she said.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
My poor princess. I always wondered why Nathan's dad stopped hitting him I thought it was because he was afraid of us or something but not because he found a new punching bag. God why is she not even mad at our or her families. I got to say I'm really really scared about how She knows my parents. I mean my father is just like Nathan's dad so I am hoping it's nothing like that but one could only hope. I ask her and she asks the same thing as she did to Nathan about the beatings by our father's stopped around the same time. Oh god no she took our beatings for us because of the contracts her parents signed. I go to say sorry for him but she shakes her head no. She wouldn't even answer me at all but she gave me a piece of paper saying: Victor you have nothing to be sorry about. You weren't the one to do this your father is. I don't balm anyone because life is too short to just balm all the bad things on people. I would have done the same thing again. I would not change a thing because you were safe and happy just like Nathan. I am sorry that your upset but don't be because I got all of you for all the pain and suffering I had you guys made it worth it. I hug her. And just cry she didn't even know me but she took all the beatings so I wouldn't have to. I always wondered but I was too afraid to ask why. She just hugs me and rubs my back.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
She's been so much worse than we originally thought. I hate this I am now even more scared at how she knows my uncle because the other 2 hasn't been good to say the least if you know what I mean. I ask her how she knows uncle she said she ran into him t the grocery store and helped him get the rice on the third self. She said that uncle was very nice and helpful. Ugh that was a close one. I'm really relieved at that it was good and not bad. I see the guilt in Victor's and Nathan's face. I mean I feel the same way. I wished we meant earlier.