help me I'm been drugged

Sangs Pov
It's been 4 weeks of calmness asides from the punishments from mother and sister. I am heading to the locker room at the end of gym class to get change. I'm in there I wait until everyone is gone to change because it's easier when I go to the rest rooms I see jade. I see this evil glint in her eyes and all I can think is no not again. I then turn to see Rocky there too. Great just great. Rocky then grabs me and hold me while down so I can't fight her. He pushes something into my mouth. He manages my throat to make me swallow it. Then he and jade beat me I start to see stars in my vision. I'm crying for the guys to come in and save me. The last thing I hear is come on let's go before someone comes in and see us. I try to get up but I can't, I start feeling really really tired so I'll just go to sleep.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I am waiting for sang baby to come out of the gym to walk home with her. After 20 minutes I see everyone leave and she still hasn't come out. I walk into the girls locker room to see if she's okay. I don't see her. Then I go to check the restrooms and I she her laying there all bloody and unconscious. I read lined Mr.B and doc. I lay her flat and try to stop the bleeding. What the fuck happened to here. Who would attack her. I hear all my brothers running screaming my name to see where I am. I say over here. When they see her all hell breaks lose. I tell doc she might have been drugged because her pulse is sky rocketing. It feels like my pulse when I was drugged with that jh18(is that right) drug that is going around and making everyone sick. He says we need to get her to the hospital and I scope her up and start running to docs car. God please tell me she is going to be alright. We went 4 weeks with out any trouble but today someone had to ruin it. We really need to get her a phone we already had one but that was getting all our phone numbers in there and the red line system.