Should we adopt her

Ravens POV
When I first found out we might get a little baby bird I was not happy. Then he showed me a picture and told us what she's been through and I knew right there that I had to meet her. But I did not expect to see her so happy especially with what she's been through. I mean we wouldn't be smiling and laughing we would hide not her she probably trust them since they saved her multiple times already. I got to say I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool if I had to go there and watch this poor girl suffer. She is really strong. I am talking to Corey when I see someone through a pen at my head. Who the hell throw that I thought but I realized it was sang. She ask if I'm okay because I looked really upset I say yeah I'm fine. She just smiles at me. How could anyone do that to such a sweet person. She doesn't even know me but she is concerned for me. What have I done to make her care. That's right nothing. I just shake my head. I will protect for the rest of my life. I want to keep her. I continue to talk to Corey saying we are going to have to build a room downstairs for her. And a bathroom. She then throws another pen at me seriously what is with her and those pens who keeps giving them to her. I say yes. She said she heard our conversation and you don't have to do that you know I can go up the stairs perfectly fine I have been doing it for the past 3 years so thank you anyway. I say but we have an extra room downstairs any way it won't be a problem I promise. She says are you sure. I say yes she says okay. Wow she is really gonna be stubborn isn't she.
**************************************************************************************************
Corey's POV
This girl is a trip. She not only threw a pen at Raven once but twice. He still hasn't yelled which is amazing. I can tell everyone is shocked by this. I mean who wouldn't he would beat someone up if they knocked into him. I feel so bad for this little girl. When I saw her I would not have thought she was 16 years old because of how small she is. I can tell she is going to be stubborn because she doesn't want to cause anyone anymore trouble I can tell by just looking at her. She is so thoughtful she is more concerned about us then herself. I say we keep her. I will protect for the rest of my life. I know I'm not the only to feel like this. God she's beautiful. I can't believe she hit Owen in the head with a pen. Then they say he's not the only one who got hit too. I say who else and I get Silas,Gabe north. I laugh at that. Man she has us all wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even know. I say we keep her.
************************************************************************************************
Marc POV
She is so going to be trouble I can tell. She even said she would be too. The blackbourne team already has nicknames for her. She doesn't even know that everyone here fell in love with her. Ouch what was that. I see sang waving oh I must have been stuck in my thoughts for too long. I say hey so I don't scare her. She then writes down what are you thinking about. I say nothing don't worry I'm fine. She says okay and ask if I need a hug. Oh my she gives the best hugs. I say thank you and she says anytime. I want to keep her. She's an angel.
*************************************************************************************************
Axels POV
Man she is funny and what she did to the blackbourne team and some of my brothers is pretty hilarious because she didn't get in trouble. If I did it I would have had the shit beaten out of me. I want her to stay with my group but I understand if sometime in the future she will go to the blackbourne team because I can tell she adores them all. I think she getting to Mr. Blackbourne because for once we can see a little emotion in his eyes. We got to keep her if she has everyone wrapped around her little finger with in ten minutes of meeting us. She has magic I tell you.
*************************************************************************************************
Sangs POV
I ask the guys if we will still hangout everyday. They said yes don't worry we won't leave you. I say promise? Mr.blackbourne says yes we will always come for you I promise okay. I say okay. One more question who should be my next victim. Why does Raven not like north? They say it's because they like to pus each other buttons. Why? North says because it's fun. I am confused how is that fun. Don't you hate yelling at each other or pushing each other's buttons? He then says no. I think well that is going to change they are going to get along if it kills me. No one should fight. I might need Silas and Luke's help. I now know who my next victims are.
**************************************************************************************************
Luke's POV
It breaks my heart when she made us promise we wouldn't leave her. After a while she starts asking about how we feel about this or if we will see each other again. I say of course we will. We are fine with it. Then she starts asking questions about North's and Ravens relationship. I see her wheels turning in her head. I then see her eyes light up and I know that she has a plan. I whisper to Gabe and Silas that she has found her next victim as she calls it. They both say I hope it's not us I say it's not us it's North and Raven she is going to try to make them get along. They both laugh and say like that will ever happen. I can not wait to see what happens. I see her try to get my attention so I go and see that she wants Silas, Gabe and I help with her plan. Thats it we are keeping her because we are going to make a great team when we are together.