It's gonna be okay

Sangs Pov
I wake up to see all of my new friends surrounding me. I then realized am in the nurses office. I then remember why am here. And all I want to do is cry at how weak I am because I can't even protect myself or scream for help if I need it. I see North hand me a pen and paper. I smile a thank you to him even though it hurts. He asks me what happened and who did this. So I write down Greg and Rocky raped me and beat me. I know I'm crying. I even write that all the other students either laughed and left or watched with joy saying I deserved it for thinking I'm better than them and not talking to them. The librarian finally after 20 minutes ended it. She said go to the nurses office I was going to see you Dr.Green when they canes after me again and stole my chair. I tried crawling but I was so tired. I hope you guys would find me because the other kids just laughed and continued on their way to class or lunch. I see Northgate up and hug me which just makes me sob about how mess up my life really is. I didn't tell them about Jades threat or Danielle or Marie's involvement because then it would be horrible at home for me and my mom and Marie's punishment will just be worst. I finally realize that north says everything will be okay and all I can think is yeah right this been going on for years and nothing has happened.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I am about to explode at what I see. Don't they realize she can't fucking talk. I just hold her and try to comfort her the best that I can. It's only the second day of school and this poor girl has been tortured. I hope this is not going to be like this for the rest of the year because I think my brothers and I will kill a lot of people by the time this mission is over. I see doc and couple of my other brothers leave the room. Some try to comfort her as well. I can hear Gabe cursing out side so I know she can hear it because she stiffen up. Tell Luke to go get Gabe and bring him in he nods his head yes. After a couple of Gabe and Luke comes back in. She writes down she wants a hug from Gabe to calm him down. I look at her and nod my head because I am honestly trying not to laugh. I call Gabe over and tell him she wants a huge from you. When he walks over and is close enough she throws her little arms around his neck and just rub his back trying to comfort him. This is suppose to be the other way around us trying to comfort her not her trying to comfort us. After another ten minutes he seems to physically relax and pull away from her saying thanks for the hug. She writes down I'm glad you feel better and anytime you need one to feel better.
***************************************************************
Gabriel's Pov
when I read what she wrote I had to get out of there before I exploded. That is so fucking sick just to stand there and watch someone being raped and then encourage it. I want to kill everyone that was there. I just fucking scream all these curse words when I feel like tap my shoulder trying to get my attention. I say what the fuck do you want. He then says trouble wants me for some reason. Great now I need to control myself but I might not be able to. I then realize Mr.B is out here as well trying to keep calm. Wow she has gotten to him hasn't she. Then Luke tells me everyone could here me explode even trouble. I know I'm gonna hear it from doc and north later but I don't give a fuck those bastards raped here then left here there and no stopped it or helped her. I take a breath and walk in I go up to trouble and she throws her arms around my neck hugging me so I hug her back. This is so fucked up she's the one who is hurt but yet she is fucking comforting me. When she lets go I ask what that was for and thank you. She writes down saying anytime and it sounded like you needed one. She then writes do I feel better and does anyone else need a hug? Where's Mr.Blackbourne I tell her yes. And everyone else wants a hug too. I tell her Mr.B is in the hall. She says can you go get him a have a question for him. I say sure sweetie stay out of trouble while I'm gone. She writes who me I'm never in trouble with a smile. I start laughing everyone is staring at me like I'm crazy so I show them and they all laugh as well. I say we keep her she's cute and funny. Everyone nods in agreement even she nods her head. I get out to the hall to see doc and Mr.B out in the hall. I say sang wants you both she has a question for you both. They say they will be right in. I go back in to trouble.
***************************************************************
Mr.Blackbourne Pov
I am talking to Sean when Gabriel comes out saying sang wants to talk to us. I say I'll be right in. I am still trying to calm down about what she wrote as well as Sean. We both go in and she hands me the appt asking us if we're okay. I say yes for both of us because I don't trust Sean talking with out exploding. She then ask if we need a hug to calm down. And before I can say no Sean says yes. She gives Sean a hug and I can see him regain his composure. Wow that just makes want to laugh. So I decide only this one time since it will probably help me calm down before I go take care of those kids and the librarian. I got to say she gives really good hugs. I can feel myself relax. I say thank you for the hug. She writes down anytime. Man this girl is stronger than I thought here she is hurt but she's comforting us instead of us comforting her. I turn to see Sean get off the phone with Dr.Robert he says he'll be there in 20.
***************************************************************
Dr.Green's Pov
I get off the phone with Phil telling him I'm bringing in an injured girl. I walk back over to her trying to figure out how I'm going to get her to go back to the hospital. Oh I know let's see how this works. Hey sweetie I know you don't want to go to the hospital but it will make us all feel better if you do. Can you do that for me as a favor. Please I promise you'll be back here before school ends just like yesterday. She says yes thank god. She writes down I'm only going because it makes you guys feel better. You should you this isn't the first time this happened. Also if you think this is bad now it's just getting started. Before I forget Friday there's this tradition where every Friday of the beginning of the year someone gets thrown off the balcony by Greg and his friends no stops it either. I tried to but I'm always too late. I'm sorry for not getting there sooner so be prepared the signal is the fire alarm usually after lunch. I'm shocked by this why haven't we heard of this before now. I say you have nothing to be sorry at least you tried. She writes down but they all died because I don't get there in time. She has tears running down her face. I guess hug her saying no one blames you we are not mad at you okay. We are actually kinda glad you told us about this now we can try and stop it as well. Let's go so we can back before school ends okay. She nods her head. God she's so beautiful . To tell you the truth I'm kinda glad she was always late because who knows what would of happen to her. I turn and show Owen the paper he says finally meeting ASAP.