1. Woodland and Forest Creature.

Prompt; Connor and Troye are both 6 and Connor and his mom, sadly no siblings, moved in next to Troye's house. And Connor thinks Troye is a woodland creature. Enjoy,

"Ma! Mommy! Ma! Mommy!! Maaaa!!!!" Connor yells for his mother, his back guarding the front door.

"Connor, for the love of flowers, what is it?" Cheryl, Connor's mom, asks desperate as to why he's so urgent in needing her.

"There is a woodland creature outside, trying to feed us cookies!" He explains breathlessly.
Cheryl laughs and rolls her eyes at her son. This child and his imagination, she thinks.

She removes him from the door and opens it to find a blue eyed boy smiling, holding a tray of cookies, and his 2 front teeth missing. 

"Oh what do we have here?" She asks him.

"My mummy wanted to make these for you since you just moved in" he explains.

Connor's eyes widen. The woodland creature
speaks. And what is a 'mummy'? ZOMBIE??

"Oh how cute, shall we go over?" Cheryl asks glancing at Connor.

Connor peaks his head out. Troye smiles widely at him. Connor smiles back shyly.
This woodland creature is nice. I like him.
So they walk over and Cheryl and Laurelle, woodland creatures mom, greet each other  with hugs and side check kisses. (A/N; I have no clue how to describe those. But adults do it a lot so..)

Connor and Woodland Creature disappear upstairs, into woodland creatures room.

"So, what's your name?" Woodland Creature asks.

"Connor, and what about yours, Woodland Creature?" He asks genuinely curious.
Troye eyes widen.

"Who is Woodland Creature?" He whispers afraid it's -or whatever it is- is behind him.
Connor thinks for a minute; you.

"Your nickname." He responds shortly.

Troye sighs in relief than furrows his brows.
"But my name is Troye, T-R-O-Y-E." Troye tells him, even spelling it out not forgetting to emphasize the E that many seem to do.

T-R-O-Y-E. Cool, Connor thinks.
"Okay, but can I still call you Woodland Creature?" He practically pleads, hopefulness dripping from his eyes.

Troye sighs. "Fine. As long as I get to call you Forest Creature."

Connor blinks. "Um. Uh. Why?"

"Because your eyes look like a forest." Troye tells him bluntly.

Now it's Connor's turn to sigh.
"Fine."

Troye holds out his hand. Connor places his in it, and shakes it.

"Deal." They say in unison.

"Wait why do you call me Woodland Creature?" Troye asks realizing Connor never told him.

"Uh... Because..-"

"Connor! Time to go! You can return later!"
Cheryl calls for him. Connor sighs in relief. Thank goodness.

Connor smiles at Troye.
"Bye Woodland Creature."
Troye smiles back at Connor.
"Bye Forest Creature."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Helloooooo!  BTW PICTURE IS MINE. Not the best but ya know. Oh well.
This is the last one of the day. Hope you like it, it's long (not really) so don't complain about the other one. Ummmm. That's it.
Love tronnor with your life.
I had forgot to do my goodbye on the last one. Opps.
Vote
Comment
Like
Add
Whatever you want
<><><><><><>
IG; @ tronnor5evrr
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
*winks. BUHHHIIII- Blue Neighbourhood Outro**
•\\\\•////•\\\\•////•\\\\•////•