"perfectly fine"

"connor!!!"

connor wakes with a start rubbing his eyes and running to troye who he assumes is in the lounge. he sees troye laying on the floor in tears.

"troye, what happened?" he asks his boyfriend of 32 months. troye looks up at him tears streaming as he tries to speak. but instead coughs up something. connor gasps as he sees that deep dark red coming out of his boyfriends mouth.

"oh my gosh." he whispers, rushing to troyes side.

"lets go to the hospital."

connor is now sitting in the hospital biting his fingernails away. it has been about 3 hours since hes brought in troye and he cant help but miss him by his side.

he hears troyes hospital door open and out comes his doctor.

"mr franta?" connor looks up and nods.

"we are so sorry, but troye has been diagnosed with stomach cancer."

as soon as the doctor says that connor jolts awake. he looks to his left and sees troye twiddling with his fingers. troye looks at him startled and smiles.

"whats wrong bon?" connor breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes it was just a dream.

"nothing absolutely nothing." he says with a smile, because they are perfectly fine. and as soon as that thought hits him, his eyes flutter open again.

however this time instead of being in the calming lure of their home, they are in the unsettling cage called a hospital. but just like his dream, troye is twiddling his fingers with a fond smile.

but unlike his dream, this is reality.

"dream again bon?" troye asks smiling up at him.

"yeah, but instead it was you who had the stomach cancer and not me." he says looking ar troye worriedly, then glancing down at his stomach as if he would be able to see if he had stomach cancer.

"dont worry, im fine." troye reassures

"but im not." connor mutters looking at their now intertwined hands. troye sighs and looks down also at their intertwined hands.

and unlike their dream, their second one that is, they weren't perfectly fine. who knows maybe they never will. but the amount of love that is in this room, despite the un calming cage feeling, their is so much love that it can be mislead to perfectly fine.

~•~•~•~

idek
hope you enjoyed i guess😂