9. "my second happiness" Pt 1

Prompt: Connor has a child and Troye has left him to forge for himself and their child. Enjoy. Oh and send in requests.
****
"Daddy, is it cleaning time?" The child with piercing blue eyes filled with hope asks. I chuckle, "Yes it is bud," I say smiling bigger when I see his eyes light up.

*the like thing to move it to the left isnt working and sorrryyyy*

"Can I sweep, pretty please?" He requests his eyes shining.

"Yes of course you can." I reply ruffling up his chestnut curls. He smiles a toothy smile, "and music?" I nod, smiling amused when he gets all giddy.

"YAYY!" He squeals, almost making me go deaf.

He's so much like...him...

I sigh, but put my happy mood back on and go to fetch my phone and speaker.
Once it's all connected, the first song starts to play.

What if, what if we run away
What if, what if we left today
What if we say goodbye to safe and sound

My eyes widen when these lyrics come on.
The lyrics to his song.
Jaden cleans up to the song along with me. But I go a little bit slower, and find myself singing along.

Then I stop.

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth

Fame got to his head.
He got reckless.
He forgot about me.
About us.

And the stars exploding we'll be fireproof.

We were suppose to be everything. We were suppose to be infinite. We were suppose to be each other's rock. We were so ready to blow all the power couples away. We were so ready to have each other in the best way. We were so ready to have the best times.

We were so ready.

But as they say; expect the best, prepare for the worst.
We didn't prepare at all.
We thought it was all gonna be okay, everything would work out.

Such a good fucking plan.

He said he wouldn't leave me behind. He said he wouldn't let the money get to his head. He said he wouldn't neglect me.

No.
That's exactly what he did.

"Daddy? Daddy? Are you okay?" I hear Jaden asks, worriedly. I snap out of my thinking, only to realize a couple tears have streamed down my face. I quickly wipe them away, "Yeah I'm -I'm fine, just got some dust in my eye." I say smiling down at him. He looks at me weird, "Those are the excuses people use in movies."
Dang it. This kid is too smart.

I laugh, "yeah well adults can use them to." He smiles, seeming happy to have made me smile, and laugh.

"Look I finished cleaning the table!" He cheers. I go to praise him only to be stopped by the doorbell.

Who in the world would be at the door? On a Sunday? At 5 pm?

I look at Jaden, but he's just admiring his work and humming along to Sleep Baby Sleep by Broods.
I walk to the door cautiously. I open it up slowly and almost throw up at who's there. (Ahaha I went to type throw and it auto corrected to Troye.)
"Hi Connah." He says his Australian accent very much still prominent.
I gasp, and stare agape at him.
"Hi, Troye."

After all these fucking years he finally decides to show up.

Tears well, at the sight but I will them back into the depths of my heartbroken heart.
Jaden appears besides me, probably wondering what's taking me so long. He stares up at Troye in recognition.
"You're the man on the wall."
Troye moves his gaze down to him almost falling backwards.
"I'm the-the what?" He asks widening his eyes.
"The man on the wall." Jaden retorts before walking back inside. Troye stares at him with an unclear emotion in his eyes.

"He's mine isn't he?" He asks looking at the ground.

You see we didn't want to adopt so we had asked a close friend to 'help' us. The only problem was we needed a donor, it was between me and Troye, I basically begged him, I pleaded, I kissed him, touched him, so he could be the donor.

I mean with his looks why would I be the donor when you have perfection right in front of you.

He was so perfect. Perfect for me.
I shake away these thoughts; that's in the past.

"Why are you here?" I ask, just hoping he could leave so I can get back to cleaning with Jaden.
"Oh right," he begins, "So my tour's first stop is here, and I wanted to know if I can perhaps stay here, because my tour doesn't start for another week or so. And I know things are pretty nasty between us, but I was hoping if I could stay here we could-we could fix that." I listen intently to his propose. I contemplate in my head.

This is a bad idea. It will only end in heart break.
But what if it doesn't?
Trust me it will. It always will. Don't do it.

I couldn't help but disagree with my thoughts. It will let us repair our hardships and troubles with each other.
Who knows it might even lead to a possible relationship.
You mean it might lead to a possible heartbreak. Again.

He stares at me waiting for my answer. I've decided. I don't want him to stay here but if it gives us a time to repair this-well what ever this is- it might be for the best. But I know I will get sucked in, and I don't wanna do that.
I will never go through that again. At least not with him, because it will hurt more than it did the first time. And what's the privilege in getting your heartbroken by a blue eyed perfect beauty.

Where's my mom when I need her.
I breathe in.
I've decided.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
WOAHHHH THAT CLIFF HANGER. I'm sorry.👀👀 what do you think Connor will say? Hmmmm.. I'm not telling. I feel like he would say no. But-oh wait this is my story I could just tell you. He says,...
"Hey was up you guys its Connor." HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Got you. Opps. Okay I'll go before y'all like tear me to shreds.
**locks all windows and doors and hides in the closet**
BYYE.
follow
Vote
Like
Comment
Whatever
FOLLOW IG; @ tronnor5evrr
**winks; BUHHHIII-BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD OUTRO**
•\\\\•////•\\\\•////•