bored

i decided to do this because i was bored😂
i tag anyone who wants to do this.

i decided to do this because i was bored😂i tag anyone who wants to do this

1. opinion on gun laws-
• they need to change. honestly after whats happened, i dont even know what to say besides the laws need to be changed.

2. favorite tv show-
• probably OITNB

3. favorite color-
• BLUE. I FRICKEN LOVE BLUE. YOU COULD HAVE BLUE HAIR AND I WOULD GO UP TO YOU AND TELL YOU I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

4. do you think tronnor is over-
• to be quite honest i dont think its over. sure there has been little to no interaction, THAT WE CAN SEE, but i recently found out that apparently Jacob and Troye are cousins, so theres that info.

5. how did you find out about wattpad-
•through Quotev. funny fact, i at first was reading joe sugg fan fics, then jack and finn harries fan fics, then tronnor😂. now i only read tronnor.

6. do you prefer makeup on or off you-
• another fun fact i really enjoy makeup, but not putting it on. i dont like it on me, i only wear it for special occasions, but i enjoy putting it on other people and practicing it.

7. favorite song of troyes-
• i cant choose between these two, either swimming pools or happy little pill.

8. favorite song in general-
• my favorite song in general would have to be Deception by Christina Grimme, i loved her, i still love her so much, i really encourage that you listen to her music.

9. opinion on the super natural-
• IT FUCKING SCARES ME. AFTER WATCHING EPISODES OF THE SHOW SUPER NATURAL I ALWAYS HAVE A FEELING THAT SOMETHING WILL ATTACK ME IN THE BATH.

10. first obsession-
• apparently it was dora, but one that i remember and still obsess over is Harry Potter.

11. top 4 fav youtubers-
• Troye Sivan
•Connor Franta
• Dolan Twins
• Simplynessa15

12. siblings? how many?
• i do have siblings, i have 9 in total. five on my moms side and 4 on my dads. I KNOW A LOT OF FRICKEN SPECIES. AND IM THE SECOND OLDEST.

13. biggest turn off in a partner-
• ignorance, and stupidity. if you are rude, ignorant, and purposely act stupid or just be really close minded then leave.

*•*•*•*•*•*

now you know 13 new things about me😂. trust me there is so much more.