"last summer"

Connor lays on his boyfriends chest listening to his heartbeat. "Connor, Troye's coming over, no need to get dressed. We're just doing a movie night, okay?"

Connor tenses for a second then forces himself to relax. "Yeah thats fine Edsta." Edsta smiles at him and kisses Connor's forehead. "I'm going to go get popcorn, you mister need to go pick out movies."

"Yes sir." Connor saluted.

Edsta chuckles and leaves the room. Connor sighs, frowning to himself. Why Troye? why him?

He walks to the living room, and picks out the movie Maze Runner. What? Its a good movie. He hears a 3 knocks and tenses up, "Babe? could you get the door?" Edsta asks. oh fuck.

He reluctantly get up, and walks over to the door. As he nears it he, out of habit, fixes his hair and straightens his sweater. With one final breath Connor pulls it open.

"Hey Con." Connors frozen, he can't speak. He's just staring into those blue eyes that he's become so familiar with. He hears a cough and looks up, "Hey Troye." He lets him in and walks slowly behind him. Though Connor cant help but notice how fitting those jeans are on him.

"Hey Troye!" Edsta calls at him from the couch covered in a comfy blanket, already making a mess with the popcorn.

Connor takes notice that he will have to share a blanket with Troye, since Edsta took up one side of the couch. "Hey Edsta." Troye says giving him a hug.

Connor takes the middle of the couch, "Hey, Babe, " he doesnt fail to notice the way Troye shifts at the nickname, "you're already making a mess and it hasnt even started." Connor fake scowls. Edsta pouts, but grins as Connor pecks his lips.

"Awh you guys are cute." Connor looks over at Troye and smiles. "Thank you." Edsta thanks him.

*skips movies bc tired*

Troye yawns and Connor finds himself glancing at Troye's abs when his t-shirt went up. Though he failed to notice the way Edsta looked over and frowned.

Throughout the movie Connor noticed that Troye kept on touching knees with him, but then again he wasnt moving, or telling Troye to stop.

Troye looks over at Connor, hoping to get a chance to talk to him, or at least gaze in his eyes. Though Connor turns away quickly. Troye sighs but gets his chance to speak to Connor when Edsta excuses himself to the bathroom.

"Connor?" Troye tries but Connor simply ignores him. "Come on Con, talk to me please?"

Connor sighs, "what Troye?"

"Why wont you even look at me?" Troye asks, Connor glances at the bathroom door, "I'll meet you at your house tonight, " then lowers his voice to a whisper, "though whatever happens he can not know about last summer."

Troye replays the words, last summer, in his head. for some reason he can not wait for tonight.