2. "I know what people say.."

IM GOING TO REDO THIS ONE.
*edit. i redid it😂 go read that one if you prefer**

I stare at the blue boy curiously. He's talking to himself? No talking to..ghosts? I watch somewhat fondly as he laughs throwing his head back. Hmm..what a interesting boy. I wonder who he's talking to.
"Connor don't stare to much or you'll start talking to your self." Tyler tells me.
"Wha-what?" I ask incredulously.
"He talks to himself it weird." Tyler says glancing at the boy.
"What's his name?" I question.
"Troye Mellet."
I ponder on that. Ah yes I've heard about Troye Mellet. Some say he has ghosts living around him. And some just say he's plain crazy. I don't think it's either.
Tyler walks away after I ignore him to engrossed in my own thoughts.
I decide to walk over to his bench.
I sit down. "Hello." I greet.
He looks up in fear. "D-don't H-hurt-t me"
He pleads. I can't help but wonder the pain the cruel people of the school have put him through. I place a gentle hand to his back, only for him to flinch away. I sigh.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I add when he still flinches away from my touch.
"Connor what are you doing talking to that freak?" JC yells standing by Kian.
"Can it JC." I spit at him. Haters.
Troye looks at me confused.
"Let's get out of here, Troye."
"W-what I d-don't e-even know y-your name."
"Connor, Connor Franta" I say while standing up and offering a hand to him.
He takes it and we walk away from the school. He never let go. And neither did I.
It's the end of the day so we don't have to worry about getting caught for skipping.
"Connor you didn't have to walk me home." He speaks, bowing his head.
"Troye I wanted to." I reassure  him. He directs us to a left.
"And plus you seem nice and a pretty good guy to be friends with."
He blushes. "Is this a prank? Some sort of dare?" He asks looking around fearfully as if there are cameras on him.
"No! No, I promise. This is just me being nice." I say slowly.
He gradually goes back to his normal breathing rate.
Thank goodness, I did not want to have him cry. Although I'm sure he's pretty when he cries.
"I know what people say about me." He says, if I wasn't so close to him I would've never heard him.
"I'm n-not really a, a f-freak. I j-just don't have m-many f-friends. A-and the ones I-in my h-h-head soothe me." He tells me.
I nod understandingly. "And that's totally fine! Nothing is wrong with that. It's your imagination and no matter what you should always have full control on your imagination. Nobody should be allowed to tell you what to imagine." I poet to him. We have arrived at his house.
"T-t-hank you." He whispers. I nod confused as to why he's thanking me, but shrug it off.
"Do you wanna come in?" He asks me.
"Yes please." I tell him.
It seems that, that was the start of our friendship.
3 years later.
"Thank you Connor for being there for me when no one was. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for not giving up on me. I love you Connor Joel Franta- Mellet. "
The tears spill from my cheeks as my husband says his vows. I mouth I love you to him. It's my turn now.
"Troye I once never knew you. I never paid attention to you. Nor did anyone else. But when I saw you sitting on that bench talking to your imagination, something told me you were a special one. I decided to go up to you. I decided to be friends with you. I decided to ignore the slurs and stand by you. And I promise that I will always be by you, no matter if the whole world is against you. Or us. I will stand by you and love you endlessly. I love you Troye Sivan Franta- Mellet."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HIIII!!! SO IM NOT RELLY SURE ABOUT THIS BUT I WILL NOT BE ABANDONING THIS. BUT IM DOING A TRONNOR AU. VERY SOON. like a different story and SHIZZZZ.
**winks; BUHHHIIII- blue Neighbourhood outro***
•\\\\•////•\\\\•////•