6. "I TOLD YOU SO!"

PROMPT; connor is sick and troye wants to be cuddly AU

It's 3 am when I wake up to hear gagging come from the bathroom. Immediately noticing it's Connor, I jump up and go into the bathroom to comfort him.

"Shhh, it's okay, let it all out Connah, your okay.." I whisper to him rubbing his back, telling him reassuring things.

"T-thank you, T-Troye.." He tells me trailing off as he leans against the bathroom wall. I grab his hands and slowly pull him up. Then take him to brush his teeth.

"Come on sweets, lets go back to bed."

He nods slowly yawning-but a dry cough cuts him short. I rub his back about to enter the room, when his eyes widen and he runs back to the bathroom. I shake my head and yawn. My poor baby. I'll make tea for him. But before I do that I go back into the bathroom and comfort him as he spews the rest of his dinner from today. When he's done I guide him to the sink and help to brush his teeth. I then let him know I'm gonna make him Tea. I decide on herbal, totally not because it's the first one I see.

I make it and make my way upstairs to my poor sick boyfriend.

"Here you go baby, you have to sit up to drink it." I tell him. He sits up reluctantly and takes it from my hands. Little by little he finishes it and puts it down. I bring him close to me as we cuddle. I tilt his chin up and give him multiple kisses, hoping to make him feel better.

"Troyyyeeee- stop you're gonna get sick!" He whines dragging out the e in my name.

"No I'm not don't worry" I reassure him.
I continue peppering his face in kisses for a little while, as he giggles, cutie.

"Are you done?" He asks drawing shapes on my hand. I nod, but give him one last big kiss on his lips and smile. He smiles and continues to draw patterns on my hand while I tangle my fingers in my hair. It's so peaceful and quiet.

Until I sneezed.
...
"HA! I TOLD YOU SO!" Connor yells in triumph.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hiiii!!!! This is so short in cringing. Edit: yes I know it was Troye that was sick but I wanted to be different and stuff, so yuppp.
AND TROYE BOY WAS ON ELLEN HOLY SHIZZ HES ONLY 5 WTFF????? IM SO PROUD!! I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOMMY!!!
Anyway I won't be able to update on the All In Your Eyes fanfic because I have to study for math😑 I can't get less than a B so... Pressure.
Anyway hope you enjoyed this one.
LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!💙
**winks; BUHHHIII- Blue Neighbourhood Outro**
FOLLOW IG; @ tronnor5evrr
•\\\\~////~\\\\~////•