Information

Gaven's POV

I know I said I would tell her anything she wanted to know, but I didn't know she wanted to know 'Everything'. I'm royally screwed. Well it seems I have no choice.

"Were do you want me to start?" I said a minute later. I really didn't want to tell her somethings. I knew if I did, she would leave me.

"When will I change? And how bad will it be?" My mate asked, her voice laced with fear and... what sounded like eagerness.

"It changes for each person. My mother got sick for a few days. Then in her sleep she shifted. Others go through death like pain. And it could take days to months for someone to change."

"Alright. But I think I'm already starting my change."

"What do you mean?" I asked my head snapping up to look at her.

"This morning I heard you talking with your friend. I noticed your room was far down the hall. I know if I was just human I wouldn't have been able to hear any of you. Mostly you since you just got up."

"I figured you'd change faster then most people. Most humans change faster then other creature's. My mother shifted just two days after her first changes started to occur."

"What do you mean by 'other creature's'?"

Crap I meant to tell her earlier, but I forgot. Shit.

"There are other supernatural beings then just Werewolves and humans." I paused to look at Jace. She still looked confused.

"Humans? We-they shouldn't be supernatural. That doesn't make sense."

"Actually it does if you knew your real background. Your true history."

"Well what are the humans true history?" Jace asked. She looked so cute when she was confused and thinking. I can't believe I just noticed that.

"When pure humans first came around, Werewolves, vampires, and other beings were already controlling parts of the planet. Pure humans popped out of nowhere, like weeds or crystals. No one really knows where pure humans came from, but we thought they came from the elders of our races. That somehow the elders changed their children's DNA and took away all their supernatural powers. But only the elders themselves can tell us, but there's not many of them left. And the ones who are alive are in hiding." I looked at Jace to see her thinking. I hope I didn't say anything to make her freak.

"Okay. So humans used to be like you, but had their powers taken away." She finally said.

"Thats what most people believe." She nodded her head in understanding.

"Can Werewolves live forever, or do they die?"

"Well we can die, but we must be killed by our own kind or by other creature's. We don't die naturally, like humans. We can live forever as long as we aren't killed by others."

"Alright. What happens when I turn into a Werewolf?" Jace asked with more fear in her voice. I really don't like her to be scared.

"When you change, you get every ability that other Werewolves get. Although at first its hard for you to control when you change into a Werewolf and a person. And I only say this part as only fact, you are more likely to have a child." With those last words I looked away from her.

I heard a sigh. I looked up to see my mate sit on the bed next to me. I can't believe she did that. I thought she'd not want to be anywhere this close to me.

"I understand. I have one more question and thats all for now. I want to know what happens if a Werewolf loses, or doesn't want their mate." Her words shocked me. I looked at her with anger and a growl came from my chest. I saw her flinch, so I tried to settle down a bit.