Preparations

Jace's POV

I guess I slept through the rest of the day and through out the night.

I woke up pretty early in the morning so I decided to take a shower.

In the shower I remembered the last time I was in it, it was the night Gaven raped me. It was a horrid memory, but when I still thought about it, it made me want Gaven even more.

When I got out of the shower I suddenly remembered what I said to Gaven before I fell asleep. I blushed at it. Did I really mean what I said? I think I did.

"Snap out of it Jace. You don't love him, you don't." Even though I said that I didn't love him I knew my words were a bit false. I hated that man, but somewhere inside me I loved him with every fiber of my being.

I got dressed just in time to hear a nock at the door. I wondered who it could be, then I thought it could be Gaven. I smiled at the thought that he would come to see me.

"Come in."

I was sitting in a chair I put near the window earlier and was looking out at the garden. I could never get enough of it.

"Hello?" Who I heard wasn't Gaven nor even a man, but a girl instead. My heart dropped knowing that Gaven didn't come to see me.

I turned around to see a girl who looked maybe three years younger than me, but with these people who are now my family who knows how old she was. Hmm, I wonder what Gaven would say if I thought of him as my family. But not like a brother though. I know for a fact that would brake his heart.

"Hello." I got up from my chair to shake this girls hand. I looked her over and she looked a lot like Gaven. She was a foot shorter than me, had black hair like Gaven, blue eyes, and the same scar Emma has on her forehead.

"Hi. I'm Gaven's sister, Lucy." Oh so thats who she is. Okay.

"Its nice to meet you, Lucy. I'm glad I get to meet more of his family." I said that without thinking first, but I smiled and went along with it.

"Thanks. Its nice to meet you too. Well with formalities out of the way, I have come here for a reason."

"Whats that?"

"Well you see tonight we're having a gathering of the important families of my father's kingdom. And well my father would like to meet you at the dinner we're hosting. He wants you to also meet the families too."

Holy shit! "Sure no problem." I said panicking in my head.

"Okay. Well the dinner is in a few hours and I've been sent to help you get ready. I see you already took a shower, so thats one thing off the list." Lucy said with a smile. So I smiled back. "But first you need your breakfast and I have it right outside. I think you might be surprised when you find out who cooked it."

A girl about the age of thirty came in with a tray of food. Man it looked really good. She set it on the bed and started to walk out of the room again. I said thank you and she turned around and gave me a smile.

I walked over to the food and saw a note under the plate of eggs and bacon and toast. I flipped it open and read it.

"Dear Jace

I hope you will enjoy the food. I worked really hard to make it. Also I wanted to say that Nichole will be able to leave to go home in about a day or two, so tomorrow after all of this dinner stuff is over I've planed a whole day for you and Nichole to hang out with each other.

I hope you like the food, and see you soon.

Gaven."

Man he's impossible.