One[] What?

Jae's pov

"DID YOU CHECK THE MAIL?" My best friend, Halle, said as I was walking out to get the mail.

"THAT'S WHAT I DOIN'!" I yelled back her.

I walked out to my mailbox just like everyone else's on the street. With my last name 'Maeberry' on the side.

'Such a weird last name.' I thought. I opened the box and saw one piece of mail.

'For Jae Maeberry and family' it read. I took a deep breath and walked back inside.

"IT'S HERE!!!" I yelled through out the house.

Mac, my other best friend, ran up to me. And so did Halle, Syd, and Brooklyn. They said they were staying until I got my letter.

"I knew it would come in today." Mac said. I smiled at her.
'She knew it was fake. Do they not know what's at stake here? I could live Korea for 3 years, just for some school because I'll get a good education? I don't even know any korean! Why don't they see this?'

"JAE!!" Brooklyn yelled at me.

I looked at her. She looked at me then down at the letter in my hand.

I looked at my family. My mom and two brothers. That's all I got. And of course these four. Halle, Brooklyn, Syd, and Mac. They all nodded at me with a face saying 'it's all gonna be ok.'

I took a deep breath and turned the letter over. I opened it and pulled out the paper. Here's what it said,

'Dear Jae Maeberry,
You have been accepted by The High School of Yoon-mae. Congratulations, we will be expecting you at the orientation on August 25. See you there! 안녕
~ The principal of Yoon-mae High school'

I read it and looked up at my family and friends.

"I made it." I said.

~~~
Hey, it's liv. I just wanted to tell you the story will always be in Jae's pov unless it says. So stay tuned!!