Three cont.[] Last days

__day four__

This was it.

I woke up early so I didn't miss my flight.

Thank good god my brother stayed up and found me a flight and a flat that I can stay in because I was out once I got home yesterday.

My family was already up. My bags were all packed. I turned to my room.

"I think I'll miss you the most." I said quietly and smiled.

My bed and dressers were already sent to my flat late last night. But I shouldn't get there until a day or two from now.

I went downstairs right when the girls came in through the front door.

They looked a mess. Brooklyn was still in a tank top and shorts with messy hair. Mac didn't do her hair neither did Syd. And Halle hadn't gotten fully dressed, with only her sweatshirt half on and one shoe tied and the other not.

I sighed, "Wow. Now this is impressive."

"We woke up!! And Syd was taking forever so..." Mac said through breaths.

"It's alright. I was just about to leave." I said.

My oldest brother, Jake, turned to me. "I?" He asked. I nodded.

I was not going to the airport just for me to cry and have a bad mood when I get to Korea.

"Um, WRONG HONEY!! I DID NOT WAKE UP THIS EARLY TO NOT SEE YOU LEAVE. UH NO BOO!" Brooklyn said looking up and down at herself.

I nodded and turned to my family.

I hugged my mom. It was hard leaving her. She has done so much for this family when my dad left us. It was hard until Jake went into the army. We had better money then and we got back onto our feets. I smiled and went on the my brothers.

They group hugged me and gave my a kiss on the forehead. "And if any boy does ANYTHING to you, you come to me." Jake said. I nodded and turned around to my friends.

"Let's go." I said taking my heavy ass bags to the car.

__time skip__

"Flight 216 to South Korea is now boarding. Thank you." I heard as the five of us laid out across some seats by the boarding doors.

We all got up and we didn't know what to say.

"Well this is it." Mac said bluntly.

"Man, it's gonna be hard over there. I barely know korean!" I said looking up at the sky.

"Hey if you see a cute boy FaceTime me about him okay?" Brooklyn said hugging me.

"I'll be here." Syd said smiling.

I looked at Halle. We've been friends for a long time since 6th grade. Greatest year of my life.

She smiled and hugged me hard like her life depends on it. I hugged back the same way.

"Bitch I love you okay?"

"I love you too bitch."

"Last call for flight 216 to South Korea. Last call."

I got in line and the gal at the desk took my ticket. "I think your friends are calling for you." She said pointing at them. I ran back to them. "What?" I asked

"Here. For all of us." We all got bracelets that said, "Y'all my main bad bitches." One word on each bracelet. "I love yall." I said and we all hugged. "Ma'am we're boarding now!" The lady yelled at me. I nodded and turned to them.

"Take care of my family. They'll need it." I said running on to the plane.

"Thank you." I said to the lady. "Your welcome and by the way that was really sweet." She smiled. I nodded and went to my seat.

"Yes, a window seat!!" I thought as I got to my seat

__day four complete__