Seventeen[] :)))

Jae's pov

__time skip__

We finally finished school after what felt like forever.

The girls and I were silent on the way home. It was alright though.

"Are you ready to leave?" Halle asked me when we walked inside.

"Halle I have homework and I need to change then we'll leave. And it's not even time to leave." I said putting my stuff on the counter and getting my homework out.

"I know I just can't stop thinking of him."

I rolled my eyes. "That how I feel about DK!!" Mac squealed as she came beside me and got her home work.

"Oh my god can you stop that's my friend you're talking about." I said totally grossed out.

"Come on!! We all know you like Vernon!!" Brooklyn yelled from her room.

"No I don't!!" I yelled back.

"Well Vernon likes you." Syd said getting some food.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Oh my god really Jae? You gonna ask that when he kisses your forehead every night when we leave their house. Or when he is continually blowing up you phone." Halle said harshly.

"Jae we know you like him and he likes you and yall should date. Done and done." Mac said smiling pushing up her glasses.

"Oh and Mingyu likes you too." Brooklyn yelled from her room.

"No Mingyu my best friend there is no way." I said getting ready to do my work.

"Do you ever wonder why Mingyu has been giving Vernon sorta bad looks when he kisses your forehead? Or do you ever wonder why Mingyu hasnt really talked to you for a couple days?" Syd said putting her hands on the counter.

"IT'S BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU TOO!!" They all yelled at me.

"Whatever." I said and did my work.

They groaned in frustration and left me be.

__time skip__

"Are ya ready?? Huh? Are ya?" Halle kept on saying knocking on my door as I got ready.

I opened the door.

"YES I'M READY LET'S GO!" I said harshly and walked downstairs.

"We'll someone's in a bad mood." Halle murmured.

I dressed in black jeans with my red converses and grey sweatshirt.

Halle was in skin tight jeans high waisted with a white crop top and heels.

"Halle really?" I asked her as we got it the car.

"What? I can't look good for once." She said brushing herself off.

I rolled my eyes and left the garage to the restaurant.

__time skip__

We were little late because I got lost and Halle was yelling at me.

So I pulled over to the side of the road and made her say she was sorry.

We went in and saw the boys there.

And boys I mean Derek and Kim.

Kim looked way too familiar. I shrugged it off and sat down with them.

'It's all gonna be okay just wait long enough so Halle wouldn't get mad then leave.' I said to myself as I tried to block out Kim.