Thirty [] Here

Jae's pov

The room was filled with joy.

My best friend is back.

"Syd, I missed you." I said grabbing her as the tears came down.

I felt her smile and as she held me tight.

"I'm okay now. And I want to get out of here like now. I woke up after you left." She said in a quiet, cracked voice.

I looked up, wiping the final tears and smiled.

"I'm just happy you're alive and talking and smiling." I smiled.

Wonwoo ran in right after. Breathing hard but it went away when he saw her.

I backed away to give them some space.

"Sydney I love you. And I really need you to forgive me. Ever since this happened I thought you were gonna hate me forever and I can't have that. You mean way too much to me to just let you go. I love you so much. And I'll always need you in my life. But if you can't forgive me completely. I understand but I need to still talk to you." Wonwoo said walking up to her bed.

"I forgive you."

"YES WOAH YES I'M SO HAPPY IT'S A DOUBLE WIN YES I LOVE YOU!" He yelled and jumped around.

She smiled and kissed him. He calmed down and sat by her side.

"Now that that is settled, I'm hungry as fuck. I'm want food now." She said sternly looking around.

She grabbed the nurse button and slammed on them.

A moment later four nurses came in. "Whats wrong?" "Is everything okay?" All the nurses said.

"Can I have food? And that's for everyone please." She said pointing but with plenty of voice cracks.

They nodded and left.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY LIFE SAVOR SYDNEY. I NEEDED FOOD SO BAD." Vernon yelled grabbing her and holding her tight.

We laughed as we all knew everybody was okay now.

__time skip__

9:47 pm

We all finished eating and we're literally just having fun.

Talking.
Eating.
Laughing.
Joking.

I missed it after these last few weeks.

"It's Friday today so w-we'll h-have to got back on monday." Woozi said in his broken English.

"I'll never get over your English. I'll have to teach you." I said after everyone groaned about Monday and hell.

Oh I mean school. (A/n: @ Halle)

"You guys should probably go home. Go rest." Syd smiles.

"I'll stay." Wonwoo said, pulling up a chair by her bed.

"You sure?" Mac asked.

Syd nodded.

We smiled and grabbed all of our things and left.

__time skip__

I unlocked my door and walked in slowly.

The cool air flew onto my face like the sea hitting the beach.

"Ah it feels so much better to be home now." Halle said pushing passed me and running upstairs.

I smiled as I turned to Vernon. "Go home. I'll be okay." I said looking ovr his face.

Having bags under his eyes and his eyes slightly red, he nodded smiling and kissed my forehead.

He walked out to the street and called a taxi.

"Goodnight." I yelled.

He smiled as he got in the taxi and drove off.

I slammed the door closed and ran upstairs.

"MY BED!" I yelled as I ran to it and belly flopped.

"I missed you so much. I'll never break up with you." I said to bed as I hugged it.

"Hey let's keep it PG please." Brooklyn said walking by.

"I call shower next!" Mac yelled up the stairs.

"Man I wanted shower next." Brooklyn whined as she went to her room.

I sighed, missing the constant yelling through out the house.

I showered in my bathroom and changed into my sleep clothes.

I sighed opening my window by my bed to let the beautiful sweet breeze run through my bed.

I put my phone on my side table and got ready for bed.

1:34 am

I sighed rolling over and closed my eyes.

*buzz

I groaned, wanting to sleep.

New text message from
~Jake :)
Hey Jae just wanted to tell you mom and I are coming out to South Korea on Sunday! Or should I say Monday for you. Hope you're not busy! See you soon! Good night

"THEY'RE COMING HERE? WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled.