Thirty-three [] TELL HER

Vernon's pov

My mind was imploded.

'What do I do? What do I say? Will they like me? They have to like me!! I protect her, love her and I need her in my life well-' Jae interrupted my thoughts.

"Vernon!" She said, snapping her fingers at my face. I looked at her with light eyes and tried to change the subject.

"I'm okay. Do you wanna head home? Or stay out for dinner? Maybe the mall?" I asked looking around.

With all my might I stayed away from her eyes. It's her eyes that get me to do anything for her... and I knew she will use it against me.

"Hansol, look in my eyes please." She said softly. I shook my eyes looking at my coffee.

"Please. Hansol we need to talk about this."

I gave up.

"You're right."

"I know I am." She smirked leaning back in her chair.

"So how are we gonna do this? At dinner or...?" I asked.

"Yeah, dinner then we'll probably head back to my place."

"What if I say something stupid? Or do something stupid? They'll hate me." I said in frustration and embarrassment.

"They won't hate you. They will just think you're really clumsy and maybe make a joke or two. It'll be fine. We can go home now and talk to the girls about it." She smiled grabbing my hand and we left.

__time skip__

"BITCHES WE'RE HOME!" Liv yelled when we came into the house.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Halle. I could tell.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO BITCH!" Liv replied before sitting down with Vernon.

"Don't you wanna go back to the boys? I think they might either alittle annoyed or worried." Liv asked.

"Yeah I guess I should go back to them." I said getting up.

"VERNON'S LEAVING!" She yelled again. "What is with you guys and yelling?" I sighed.

"BYE VERNON!!" Halle yelled running from her room to wave bye.

"I'll see you later." I said kissing liv on the forehead.

"Get a room." Halle said walking back.

Liv rolled her eyes before smiling and lead me out of the house.

I waved for a cab and got in.

"_____________ please." I asked the cab driver. He nodded before taking off.

__time skip__

I unlocked the door and went inside the dorm.

"HANSOL!!" Seungkwan yelled jumping on me as I came into the door.

"The boys are mad at you..." Seungkwan said letting go of me and stepping away.

I sighed walking into the living room. "Hansol. Finally. We need a group meeting. Now." S.Coups said.

"What's wrong?" I asked before sitting down.

"You need to be home more. You just like leave whenever and that's not how that works. Have you told Jae about the results from Pledis?" S.Coups said in frustration.

"No... not yet." I trailed off. "Vernon you NEED to tell her like now. Call her." Woozi said pointing at my pocket.

I shook my head. "I'll tell her when I want to."

"Hansol you got in! We go into training in two days. It's going to take most... no ALL of your time. I can tell already she'll be mad and upset. Hansol you need to tell her." Wonwoo went on.

"You do Vernon. She's our friend too and to see her hurt or upset isn't okay. And she'll be mad at us because we didn't tell her. She'll know the easy or hard way." DK said.

And that's when Jae texted me.