Thirty-four [] Confused

Vernon's pov

~Jaebear ;)
Goodnight love! Sleep well

I looked up at the boys. They all had that look that gives you chills, that look that makes you do anything.

"URGHHH! Fine." I groaned in total frustration.

I decided to call her.

-ring
-rin-

"Hey Hansol! You alright?" Jae asked worryingly.

"Yep. I'm fine but um..."

I didn't want to tell her this now.

"Well spit it out Vernon." She laughed.

"I have something to tell you and I hope you won't be too upset..."

"Oh my god. Don't tell me you're breaking up with me." She said seriously.

"NO NO! God, no Jae. It's something about my schedule and stuff."

She remained quiet.

"So..."

The boys told me to hurry up. I ignored them.

"So I auditioned for a company called Pledis and I didn't think this would happen but... I made it!" I said excited, hoping she would be too.

"Yay Hansol! I'm happy for you!" Success.

Now the hard part.

"But this means 24/7 training and getting ready for our debut. That's means not as much time with you..." I quickly pushed out of my lungs, trying to hurt her the least I could.

She didn't respond.

"Jae?"

"Um.. Okay well this is... change, but I think we can at least work something out. I could come to your practices and stuff. I could even help with your music or dancing... something." She stopped.

"Jae?" I asked before the call dropped and everything was silent.

"There! Are you happy? Now she hates me! THANKS." I yelled before going to my room and get ready for bed.

__Jae's pov__

I hung up not knowing what else to say.

'I'm too tired for this.' I thought to myself as I turn my phone on silent and lay in my bed.

'Why didn't he tell me earlier? This is super late and unsuspected. How does he think I can just find out we can't hang out as much as do in one night? Maybe I'm overreacting. It's his career. But that's my dream too. I wanna be a trainee. I've always heard it fun but a lot of work. Let's Google it.' I thought to myself as I grabbed my laptop from under my bed.

I open it, put my password in cause I don't trust these girls goin through my shit.

I pull up Google immediately and search, "Trainee system, Korean music industry."

A bunch of different links pop up.

I click on a interview of a group called BTS or Bangtan Boys.

They talked about how time consuming it is and stressful it is, but they also said how fun and amazing it is.

'Maybe this isn't bad for him. I wanna try out now.' I thought as a continued to search through Google, YouTube videos, fanpages, etc. all night.

__time skip__

"Jae! Jae wake up!" I heard as I jolt up from my bed, slowly regaining consciousness.

"How long were you up last night?" Mac asked as she waved a hand in my face.

I look at the time on my laptop and it says

1:43 pm

"Well the last time I remember is 4:56 am so... yea." I say in a raspy voice.

"What were you watching or whatever that made you stay up that late?" I jumped as Syd yelled at me.

'When she come in?' I thought as I sat back in my bed, sighing.

"Hansol is becoming a trainee at a company and becoming a Korean star." I said slowly, as I began to accept it.

"So stayed up at night because...?" Syd asked.

"He's gonna have no time to hang out with me so I actually thought I could try out to be a trainee. But it's stupid now that I think of about it. I thought I could see him in practice or help them with music or dances but how could I do that? I thought I could come up with a solution to see him." I slowly fade off.

"Oh, we didn't know. When did he tell you?" Mac asked, sitting next to me.

"Last night."

"And when he starting training?" Syd asked.

"Monday so tomorrow." I said.

"What!? What a bitch move. Even if he knew you would be upset or whatever he should have told you a little earlier so that you could try to work things out with you." Hall said from the doorway.

I just noticed she was there and Brooklyn was there too.

"And my family is coming tomorrow and I invited him but now he probably won't come. It's whatever at this point. I'll talk to him later." I said putting my laptop away.

"And we gotta go back to school so if he doesn't talk to you tonight yo can see him at school." Brooklyn said.

"Ugh!" Us three groaned.