Thirty-two [] Okay?

Jae's pov

It was absolutely beautiful outside.

The wind rustled above when we walked down the city streets.

We decided we should 'enjoy nature' while it's nice out and summer comes and its all hot.

"We should eat Vernon. I'm hungry." I said turning to face him as we walked past a restaurant.

"Okay well there is a really good cafe down the street that's really cool. We shoukdnt eat much cuase we have dinner soon. Or we could-" Vernon continued listing places to go until I cut him off.

"Vernon! Let's just go somewhere where we can sit down cause I'm done standing and walking." I said holding tighter on his arm to get his attention.

He smiled and nodded as he picked me up and ran into a small cafe.

"HANSOL VERNON PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled the whole way there.

After a minute of running and we got into the cafe, he put me down. "You said you didn't wanna walk anymore." He smiled before we went up to the counter.

"Hi what would you like?" The waiter asked as I looked up from getting my wallet.

"Hello i would like...." Vernon trailed off as I focused on who was there.

'What is he doing here? He said we went over seas I didn't think here? What do I do? What if he recognizes me? With Vernon too? That's could end very badly? What do I-' I was interrupted by Vernon tapping my shoulder.

"Jae you alright?" He asked. "Yea... yea I'm good." I replied.

"What would you like ma'am?" He asked again. There he was in front of me.

"Can I have a-" I trailed off as he interrupted me again. How rude.

"Jae? Jae Maeberry? Is that really you?" My ex-boyfriend said to me as he came around the counter and hugged me.

I faked a smile and hugged him back.

"Who are you?" Hansol asked. "He's my ex-boyfriend who moved over seas but I didn't know it was here." I answered.

"Who are you?" Mikey fought back.

"I'm her current boyfriend and she's my girl." Vernon threatened. Mikey nodded and smirked.

"I'll get your coffee right out guys. Oh I didn't get you order Jae." Mikey walked over to me and rubbed his hands on my arms.

I pushed them off, "Iced coffee extra cream." I stated before handing him 11,879.95 won.

"It's on the house for you Jae." He smiled before finally leaving and making our coffees.

I grabbed Hansol's arm and pulling him to the farthest table, and pushed him in his seat.

He kept his eyes on Mikey.

I grabbed his face and make it turn to me. "This is our day. Are you gonna ruin it on jealousy?" I asked him.

He frowned. "I'm sorry. It's just that just thinking of the fact that you dated him and... I don't know. It bothers me."

"Why? Why have it bother you? I'm yours and only yours. You have to trust me once in a while." I sighed sitting back into my chair as Mikey came back.

"One iced coffee extra cream and the other one." Mikey smiled then frowned.

"Bye Mikey." I stated, looking up at him.

He winked before leaving.

"And I have stuff to tell you." I said after sipping my drink.

"Whats up?"

"Well.... my family is coming on Monday and I need you to be there." I said quickly in one breath before going back to my drink and looking down.

"Y-your family?" Vernon stuttered.

A/N: Hey there!! It's been a long time, and I'm sorry for that. I've been busy and in need of a break but no worries. My school year is about to end so I'll have lots of time to update!! See you soon!