Eight [] Ready?

Jae's pov

"Good morning." He said in a rough groan.

I was shocked.
1.That was hot.
2.Why is he in my bed?

"Why are in my bed?" I asked sitting up. I then notice they all were asleep on my floor and DK was in my bed too.

"We wanted to protect you." DK said.

"I think I would have been fine asleep." I said getting up.

I turned to Vernon. He was smiling.

"Oh, you thunk this is funny?" I said trying not to smile because I know he would enjoy it even more if I did.

"Of course I dont. I just wanted to keep you safe. Nearly scared me to death last night." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

I got up and had to step over many boys in my room.

'THERE 13 BOYS IN MY ROOM THAT I JUST MET YESTERDAY. There is no point fighting it anymore. They aren't leaving.' I laughed to myself as I walked out my room.

Woozi woke up and followed me to the kitchen.

"Morning Woozi want breakfast?" I asked him opening my fridge.

He nodded.

I pulled out some eggs and chesse.

"WHO WANTS FOOD?" I yelled.

Vernon was the first the coke put the room and was the first to slip and fall.

I burst out laughing. 'Stop laughing. No one likes it anyway. People in Ohio at school didn't like it. Neither will they.' My evil mind spoke to me.

I stopped laughing and ran to my bathroom and locked the door.

I sat on the sink with my red face.

__Vernon's pov__

"WHO WANTS FOOD?" Jae yelled.

I instantly got up not caring who was under me and ran to the kitchen, and fell mid run.

Jae burst out in laughter. 'Her laugh. So loud and cute. I always thought that was a true laugh where everyone around they know they are having a good time.' I thought as I heard it stop.

I looked up to find her but she was already passed into her bathroom.

I looked at Woozi. He shrugged.

I told all the boys to leave the room while I talked to her. Mingyu rolled his eyes as he left.

'What his problem?'

I knocked on her door.

"Go away." You could tell she was choking up.... about to cry.

"I'm not leaving until you come out." I said standing there.

"No."

"Ok then i'll sit here then." I said as I sat down in front of the door.

After a couple moments I heard a sigh and she opened the door. I got up and we stood there in a comfortable silence.

She looked up at me. Her face was red like she was embarrassed.

"That was embarrassing." She said.

"What was? Your laugh?" I asked. She nodded slowly.

"I think its so perfect. The laugh that lets people know you are having fun." I said looking up as if making a quote.

She smiled.

I smiled back. "Now can we make food because im hungry."

"I know how to make eggs." She said.

"Can you make noddles?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Ok eggs it is." I said walking out behind Jae.

"Whats for breakfast?" Hoshi asked.

"Eggs." Jae said smiling.

__time skip__

10:48

"So who wants to leave my house so I can arrange my flat?" Jae asked looking at all of us.

"We can help you." DK said standing up and flexing his arms.

"You guys know you cant live here right?" She asked.

We nodded.

She sighed. "Fineeee, but do everything I say because I have ocd about this kind of stuff."

"Where do you want to start?" Dino asked.

"We still need more stuff." She said smiling.

We all looked at each other and groaned.

"Hey yall the ones who decided to stay and help." She walking to her room.

After a couple minutes she came out in black pants with a gray sweatshirt that said "young lady"

I have never liked someone this much.

Beautiful.

"Ready?"