Two[] Bye?

Jae's pov

Chaos started.

I stood there as everyone cheered around me. Everyone I loved cheered for me leaving.

"Jae?" Syd came over and said.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"I made it. Which means I leave here for 3 years. For the rest of my years in school. Without you guys." I said looking at them.

My friends looked confused finally realizing what this meant. My family, however, knew this.

They knew I would come back to the U.S in 3 years ready to start collage with a great education. And yea they knew about 3 years of not seeing me every day.

I looked at Halle. She looked at me with her kind eyes and smiled.

"We'll still be here. For you no matter what. Promise." She said looking at the rest of my closest friends. My sisters.

"I promise." Mac said. "Yep, I'll be here." "Forever."

I smiled and we all hugged.

"I love you guys you know that right?" I said in the huddle.

"Yea we know." Brooklyn said.

I heard a click and I looked up. I saw my mom taking a picture. I'll want that later.

We all let go and looked at each other.

"We could come see you over there sometimes." Syd said. "You mean we can visit?" Halle sassed. "Yes that's what she meant Halle!!" Mac said.

I laughed. Then I looked at the letter. '....August 25...' I pulled out my phone and checked the date.

"I HAVE 4 DAYS!" I yelled out.

"Oh no...." Brooklyn said looking down. "We gotta go shopping." Syd said. "NOW!!" We all yelled and ran upstairs to change.

We ran back down and out the door. "BYE LOVE YOU MOM!!" We said as we turned the car on and rode off to the mall.