Twenty four [] Stay and support her.

Jae's pov

We got to the hospital and we all got out of the car.

"I can't lose her." I said looking down when all my emotions hit me.

Vernon came up behind me, and hugged me.

"Baby, she's gonna be fine." He said grabbing my hand. "But what if she's not, Vernon?" I asked looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

He wiped the tears from my cheek and I slightly smiled.

"Let's go." He said softly grabbing my hand and walking up with me.

I walked up the desk and asked where she was.

"Sydney? The girl in the car accident?" She asked. I nodded as tears came out.

"Room 213. I'm sorry." She said looking towards the elevator.

We all ran to it and went to level two.

Mac ran out of the elevator and finally found her room.

She stopped at the room. She walked in slowly. We went after her.

I walked in and saw Syd peacefully sleeping with bruises and cuts all over her.

It was a dark sight to see.

Your best friend is sleeping probably in a coma with cuts all over her, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I walked by her bed and held her hand.

And there it went.

Tears and screams.

"I'm sorry Sydney! I knew you shouldn't have gone! You should have stayed with Brooklyn! You didn't deserve this!" I screamed through out the room.

I fell to the floor still holding her hand.

"You must be Jae?" The doctor came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I stood up quickly and wiped all my tears.

'You need to stay strong.' I thought and nodded.

"She will be fine. She is still breathing greatly. Her arm is broken so she will need to have a cast soon. Right now we are just letting her rest and heal until she wakes up. Yes, as you might see, she has lots of cuts and bruises all over her. They should heal soon with the antibiotics we are giving her." The doctor paused letting it sink in.

"How long till she is... awake?" Halle asked hesitantly.

"At least 3 days." He said nodding. " Fortunately already she is doing fine. Her breathing and heart are both steady. But her white blood cells are low but that's because of all the cut she has." The doctor said.

I guess that was very needed. The girls relaxed alittle, sighing, and sat down.

"Can we stay here?" Brooklyn asked.

"Well, not exactly. You guys are minors and you don't have a person from Korea taking care of you." He said sort of shaking his head.

"My family and I are." Vernon said.

"Okay as long as they know you will miss school, and we will have to contact them to make sure you aren't lying." He said walking out with Vernon.

I looked at the girls. "What are we gonna do?" Halle asked.

"Stay and support her."