Vic Fuentes (PTV)

McKenna

I quickly jogged down my steps, trying my best to not trip over a step. I grabbed my car keys, and slipped on a pair of vans that were easy to get on and off. I cleared my throat and began thinking about what was about to happen. I got VIP tickets for Pierce The Veil, a band I've loved for ages. I've idolized the whole band since the young age of 10. I was extremely happy. I got into my car, turning on the heat. The weather was crisp, biting at my skin- making my arms cover in goosebumps. I hummed a song on the way to the crowded venue, keeping myself calm from going nearly insane. I made sure I was early, almost too early that is. I was still lagged from getting up at the ripe time; 7:00am. I arrived at around 10 o'clock. I felt sluggish as always. But- I brushed it off, deciding to head towards the venue, to create a line.

Momentarily, the guards were starting to let eager fans in; telling them not to run.. We all knew that was a failure. I scrambled up to my feet, running- almost sprinting to the barricade. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat my arms on the cold, metal fence. I groaned as my feet already felt like detaching from my legs, but- I knew complaining wouldn't do anything, hell it would make my situation worse. And risk me losing my spot. About an hour of waiting, and a few bands coming on stage, singing their small setlists. Pierce the veil made it on stage. I felt myself smile as I saw green lights peer into my eyes, then the sound of Mike hitting a drum surprised everyone, and the crowd screamed loudly, I was doing the same. Tears brimmed at my eyes, I wiped away the little amount of salty wetness that ran down my cheek, and started to reach my hand out to the front of the stage.

Shortly after . . . . . .

Vic sang the last part of Hold On Till May and said

"Thank you for coming to our show! If you have a VIP pass just line up over there." Vic yelled, semi-loudly into his mic, pointing to the side stage. I ran my way over to the line as fast as my small legs could take me. I was surprised when I found I was early, and the 3rd one there, my anxiety kicked in as I waited nervously in the line. Twiddling with my thumbs. The person before me walked off as I walked straight for to Vic

"Hi... " I said nervously, my voice sounding only a bit louder than a whisper. Me and vic have a small chat, before he hands me a white slip of paper, that resembled a napkin.

I wave goodbye to him, and he does the same back, I walk off to my car, keys in hand as I try to collect my thoughts and quite frankly my sanity from that insane experience. I take a glance at the paper before driving off, and see a faint number scribbled on it, a smile creeps onto my lips as I focus myself back onto the road.   

~~~

Hey this is revised and is now actually pretty decent. It took me a while to revise considering one- I haven't listened to Pierce the Veil in ages and two- I went and saw them in September, and the concert was nothing like how I wrote it out to be in this chapter in 2015. So, I hope it's a bit better, I'm going to start revising the next part after this :) ~ Alyx