Andy Biersack (BVB)

~Maggie's POV~

I walked down the street on my way home from school... Today was fucking horrible, people telling me to die in a hole, or cut my wrist so deep that i'll bleed to death, or even to drink bleach and drown myself.. I was pulled away from my thoughts when someone punched me in the stomach, I looked up to see the eyes of Luke, my school bully the worst of them all. "Hey bitch you haven't killed your self yet?" He questioned "Fuck off" I said pushing him out of my way he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the ground "Who do you think you are whore?" He said "I said get away!!" I screamed "No I want to finish the job" He said pulling something out of his pocket, I seen a pointy object as he pushed it on my wrist as hard as he could "Hey get away from her" I heard someone say with deep sexy voice. All of a sudden all I could see was little black dots and faint screams "Guys we need to get her to the hospital!!" Yelled the same deep voice...

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a white room, my arm was attached to a IV. "Doctor she's awake" Said a nurse then a doctor came in.. "Maggie your free to go today as long as you take this medicine and wrap your'e arms" The doctor said with a half smile then a tall man came in and sat next to my bed "Hi i'm Andy" He said simply "I'm Maggie, and thank you for saving my-" Before I could finish my sentence his lips collided with mine, our lips moved in sync. "Life" I finally finished "No problem" He said with a smirk as I pecked his lips again "Be mine?" Andy asked nervously "Of course" I replied back with joy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short guys, one of my friends requested this and she didn't know what kind of story she wanted so I had decided my own story... But I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you leave ur requests down below! Baiiiii~Da Creator