Tyler Joseph (TØP)

~Breann's POV~
I sat down in my bed, crying silently. My boyfriend, well ex boyfriend just broke up with me! I felt like I should just die now.. But I remembered that my friend LesLee told me if i ever feel down to call her, so I grabbed my phone a dialed her number... "Hey what's up?" She asked cheerfully "my boyfriend broke up with me!" I said as tears slid down my cheeks. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She screamed "can you come over?" I asked. "Well.. I'm with my friend Tyler right now.." She said. "He can come over too!" I said trying to get her to come over. "Okay we'll be there in 10, k?" She asked. "Yeah just hurry!" I said hanging up. Once she got here she ran up to me as fast as she could. "It's okay Bree.." She said to me. Her friend Tyler soon got out of the car, out eyes locked for a few seconds then he looked over to Leslee. "Um can I speak to Breann alone please?" Tyler spoke. "Uh yeah, I'll be inside." Leslee replied. "Breann, I wanted to tell you that you are so beautiful, you deserve someone so much better than him." He spoke, as the words rolled off his tongue. "Thank you so much Tyler!" I yelled "you're very welcome.." He said. Suddenly we were both leaning in. And our lips crashed together as I put my hands on his neck.. We broke apart, breathing heavily. "I-I'm sorry.." He said scratching the back of his neck. "No.. Tyler I think I love you." I said "I think I love you too." He said giving me another long and passionate kiss... "Well how about we go on a date?" I asked grabbing his hand. "I would love too." He said.. And we walked into the house.. I guess I finally met a guy that really loves me! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another fanfic doneeee! XD sorry this one is short!! So yeah Baiiii~Da Creator ^•^