New Americana ~ Zack Merrick

~Blade's Pov~

Me and Zack sat on our bed, I took a deep breath in, savoring the taste of the smoke. Zack rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. I guess giving him Mexican Viagra wasn't the best idea. That horny little shit. 

"God you're sexy." He said kissing me up and down my neck, I let out a low growl. I slowly flipped us over, me being on top of him.

"Ride me." He whispered in my ear. I gulped and nodded. His hands trailed down my body pushing my sweatpants down to my ankles, I kicked them off the rest of the way.

"Any rules, daddy?" I asked innocently. It was his weakness.

"Be quite you slut." He chuckled as I tore off his shirt, he did the same to me. Once every article of clothing we had on was off, I began to grind against his man parts.

"Fuck." He said pinching my nipple hard. I let out a loud moan. He smirked, flipping us back over.

"Actually, i'll take care of you." He said spreading my legs, slowly entering me. I screamed. 

"Scream my name." Zack said thrusting in and out of my core. 

"Z-Zack!" I screamed gripping his back, he groaned as his thrusts got sloppy. 

"I-I'm close!" I screamed, arching my back. 

"Me too." Zack said as I felt his warm cum flow into my body. I flipped us back over, sitting up as I slowly bounced on his man hood, riding out his high.

"Damn that was good." I said rolling off of him, grabbing a bottle of beer that was next to the bed, taking a long drink out of it. Zack nodded, laying next to me- sliding his head down so it was on my boob. I played with his hair as I started to get drowsy, within minutes- darkness faded my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow okay, i'm currently at school.. I wanted to write a smut so I did it. That was probably the fastest chapter i have ever written. If I had more time than I would try to fix it up, but I might get in trouble for this shit :C anywayyyy I hope you like this small smut. ~ME ME ME