Jalex pt.2

I sat on my bed. I don't know what to do, how the hell am I going to tell the guys I'm pregnant, it's it one of theirs.. I heard the door open and I ran towards it think oh shit.. "Uh hey guys" I said nervously "hey what's up?" The guys said in sync "well I need to tell you something" I said. We sat down on the couch "okay.. So I'm pregnant.." I stuttered out. The guys were speechless "who's baby is it?" Jack asked "how am I supposed to know" I said as tears threatened to pour out of my eyes "well I would be happy to be a father" Alex said smiling.. I suddenly felt very sad, I ran to my room and locked the door, I slid down the door, I never thought I'd do this again but I have to kill myself.. I can't hardly raise myself along with another human being.. The door broke down and Alex and Jack came in. "don't do this to yourself!" Jack screamed. I just sat and cried, I handed the blade to Jack.. "just kill me now" I pleaded "I would never do that!" Jack yelled "but I don't deserve to live!" I screamed "yes you do! I love you, and I always will, I can't do this or see you do this!" Jack screamed back in tears. "No you don't understand. I don't even know what to do with life any more. I mean how am I supposed to know who the father is. I mean it's not like both of you can be the father" I said with a wet tear on my cheek. "Your right. There can only be one father. " Jack replied back. Jack and Alex left the room next thing I new I heard loud thumping coming from the other room. I walked in the living room only to see Alex and Jack punching each other. At first I was just kind of spying on them but when I saw Alex on the floor covered in blood I acted as if I wasn't watching them at all and went to help Alex. "Hey sweet stuff looks like I'm the only father and will be the only father!" Jack said while he took me by the shoulders and slammed me onto the door, in the bedroom, and onto the bed " You're gonna be mine and no one else's babe." Jack said " Not even Alex's." Jack threw off his pants and then a minute later mine were off too next thing I knew he was humping me. "Jack! Stop it what are you doing!?" I said in a panicked voice. Alex became conscious again and walked in the room with blood dripping from his nose and the end of his mouth. "Alex...... H..help me. I can...Barely breathe." I said in a soft voice and when Alex saw me in pain he instantly grabed Jack and pushed him to the ground leaving him unconscious. Quickly Alex helped me put my pants back on and grabed his keys and some money and carried me to the front passenger seat of his van and he drove us some where. I woke to the voice of Alex and we were in front of an apartment. "Alex why are we here?" I asked worryingly. "we're far away from Jack" Alex cooed sweetly in my ear, "but what if he finds us?" I asked " And if he does find us what will he do?....What will we do?..... " I said in a scared voice "he won't find us, and if he does he won't hurt you, I promise.." Alex said "but.. But what about the baby?" I said "Our baby is fine" Alex said kissing my forehead. "Okay now I wanted to change the subject..." " So Alex where are we anyway?" I asked "We're in South Carolina" Alex said in a soft voice. "Alex picked me up, he took me inside the apartment and laied me on the bed. "I'm going to change, stay here" Alex said kissing me on the forehead "okay" I said. Right after Alex left the room I heard a knock on the door, I went to the door  and looked out the small peek hole, jack was there but his eyes were black, I realized what happened.. So Jack and Alex are inseparable best friends, but suddenly Jack changes, and his eyes are black.. Jack is a Demon (plot twist) "Shit" I muttered to myself as I walked to get the rock salt out of my purse, I grabbed it and went to the door and pored the salt under it,  I ran to the windows and did the same. "babe why'd you do that?" Alex asked confused "I-i think Jack is a demon" I stuttered out "how are you sure?" Alex asked "trust me I know what I'm doing!" I said grabbing my green duffle bag that had my guns in it, I loaded my colt (gun) with rock salt and grabbed one of my knifes and dipped it in my bottle of dead man's blood. "here" I said handing the knife to Alex "what do i do?" Alex asked "stay back while I do this, unless I need your help" I replied back. I quickly opened the door and Jack came in. "rock salt won't kill me, bitch" Jack said "but it'll keep you away" I snapped at him. "you aren't like your brothers, you don't know how to stop me" Jack said "yes I do!" I screamed shotting the colt (gun) "Ahh" Jack screamed as he flew against the door. I grabbed the knife out of Alex hand "go back to hell, where you came from" I said stabbing Jack in the chest, he screamed and the demon flew out of him.. Jack jolted awake "babe, you're okay!" Jack said giving me a kiss "yeah I'm great" I said laughing. "dude Jack..  Are you back to normal?" Alex asked confused "what do you mean back to normal?" Jack asked "YOURE BACK!" Alex screamed childishly. "hey Danielle.. How'd you know how to do that?" Alex asked me "I'm a demon hunter.. My brothers are Sam and Dean Winchester.." I said putting my colt and knife back into my bag "can we meet them?" Alex and Jack said "well their on the job so... Yes!" I said childishly. We walked out of the apartment looking like badasses. Alex started waking to his car "UM no" I said pointing to my 1967 Chevy Impala "my brother gave me this car" I said opening the trunk. I put my guns back in the trunk. Once I was done I got in the car "why do I have to sit in the back?" Jack asked whining "no one else can drive My Car" I said laughing. I turned on the radio and Carry On Wayward Son came on, Alex went to change it but I slapped his hand away "ugh I hate this song!" Alex yelled "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole"  I said "CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!" I sang as we drove off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So this chapter had a major plot twist XD anyways I think I might make a pt. 3 but yeah, do you like my supernatural references? Supernatural is my all time favorite show!! So yeah hope you like this!!  Baiiiii~Da Creator
(PS this chapter had 1,245 words XD)