Dream Boy ~ Otto Wood

A/N: Sorry, another boyxboy chapter, ignore the pronouns if you're a female :)

~Alyx~

Another day, another long hard kick ya' in the arse kinda day.

I walk down to my basement, picking up a pair of drum sticks that were signed by my favourite drummer; Rian Dawson of All Time Low.

I'm a drummer, and I work at a record shop, I enjoy it a lot since I can blast all my favourite music, all the time. No one can complain since it's my own shop.

I tend to get a lot of customers. As it seems- vinyls are coming back in 'style' even though I've been rocking out to Nirvana since I was in diapers.

I tap my drum sticks on a table nearby, smiling at myself. Today, a new band is coming by to buy some drumming stuff for their drummer- Otto?

I shrugged off the thought, and grabbed my bag that was filled with all my daily needs, (food, water and obviously, more drum sticks) then I walked out to my car.

My feet padded across the ground lightly, crunching crisp leaves as my feet hit them, I almost cringe from the noise. Even though I do play drums, I'm a quiet person. Talking for me is hard, yeah yeah- I'm antisocial. Not only that, my social anxiety is awful. Any noise scares me...

I quickly fast walk the rest of the walk to my car. Dodging all of the leaves. I sit my bag in my car, then myself. Starting the car, turning on the warm air as fast as I could.

Fall weather is a bitch, too cold for me.

I hold my small arms in my hoodie tightly. Another thing you should know about me- I am extremely underweight for an 18 year old. 98 pounds exactly, I weigh myself everyday.

Ignoring the fact that my stomach growled, I started driving towards my work, cool air blowing out of my mouth. I turned on the radio, not too loud. Putting on; Damned if I do ya (damned if I don't) by All Time Low.

As I arrive at my work place, I park my car. My car is the only one in the lot, as it is only 6:30 in the morning, and no one has arrived yet.

I sigh, and turn off the ignition, stepping out of my now warm car, and facing my flesh towards the cold air. I shiver a bit, holding onto my sleeves like they were the last thing I had to hang onto. I quickly run into the store, like a small child running to get their favorite candy. I stumble to grab the keys to the building, but once I have them I turn them into the lock, and push myself into the warm store.

I lay my bag down, looking around upon the many vinyls I have, searching high and low on some of the shelves that were beginning to empty until I pulled out my all time favorite record; Dookie by Green Day.

I smile once I have the record casing in my hands, walking to my record player, I take out the record. I put it on the table and let it play. I sing along to almost every song, catching myself head banging until the record ended.

At last, I face my fears. Picking up the The Black Parade album. Shedding a few fake tears, along with my now smudged eyeliner- I play the record. I then not only catch myself headbanging, I also was screaming along to Teenagers while singing them into my brush. I was jumping around probably looking like a crazy man, until I hear the door open.

I freeze and nervously laugh, pushing the strands of misplaced short teal hairs out of my view. I gulp and sit out the counter, trying my best to not make eye contact with any of the three boys that just walked into my store. I turn down the speakers, and fiddle with my thumbs.

"M-May I help you?" I say once again pushing the stray hairs out of my view, giving myself a fringe.

"Oh uh- yeah! We're Waterparks, and we're just gonna pick up a new set of drum sticks." The boy with purple hair spoke out. I nod and hop off the counter, walking towards a sectioned off spot of my store that was filled with everything drums.