I'm Sorry-Jack Barakat

~Blade's POV~
I-I'm sorry... I said slowly grabbing the sharp knife. Jack told me to stop cutting, and he told me if I continued.. He would take me to get help.. I slowly put the knife up to my wrist, and carefully sliced my skin. Blood oozed out of my arm as I put it in a different place, slicing again. Then I heard the door open and close
"Babe?" Jack called from downstairs. I grabbed a towel and wrapped my arm into it and pressed down. My heart raced as I heard his foot steps get closer and closer to the bathroom door. He slowly opened the door and looked in.
"Oh my god..." He said looking at the blood the dripped onto the ground. I held the towel, now drenched in blood closer to my arm as Jack looked at me, a stray tear falling down his cheek.
"Y-you promised!" Jack said raising his voice.
"I-I'm so... Sorry!" I said when I found my voice, and the words to say.
"I'm done with this shit!" Jack said storming out of the bathroom. He ran downstairs, and I heard him pick up his keys, my heart dropped. He was leaving me... I cleaned up the cuts and picked up a small stick that was a pregnancy test. I looked at it... Positive.

~Time skip 3 months~
I just wanted him to come back home..  Ever since he left I had been thinking about my mistakes and turning them into songs. My stomach was now round, and I could feel small kicks. Every time the baby would kick I would smile. Reminding me, I created something beautiful. I decided to go get some coffee from a local coffee shop. I slipped on my shoes and walked outside, the sidewalk was busy with dogs, and their owners walking them. I felt a small kick and looked down and my stomach, I held it in my hands and proceeded to walk. As I neared the coffee shop I saw teen girls crowding the windows of the coffee shop, the girls were screaming. I walked up to the door as a girl pushed me down.
"He's mine slut!" She screamed as I fell to the ground. Someone opened the door to the coffee shop as the screams got louder.
"Blade?" Jack said stepping closer to me.
"J-Jack!" I said trying to get up. He picked me up.
"You're pregnant?" He said looking at my round stomach.
"Y-yes." I said looking down.
"That's amazing!" He said kissing me, deeply.
"I'm sorry." I said looking at my wrists.
"No, I'm sorry." He said putting me down, and getting on his knee. I looked at him, astonished.
"I know, I haven't been there for you. But you're who I can see a future with. And that little baby." He said pausing and putting his hand on my stomach.
"And I wanted to know... Will you marry me?" He said as a tear fell down his cheek.
"Of course!" I said as he slowly put the ring on my finger. He picked me up, and kissed me again.
"I love you my king." I said poking his nose.
"And I love you, my queen." He said smiling wide.
This is my forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a ending. Agh.