Too much - Rian Dawson

Warning: This includes abusive acts, and if you feel squimish and don't like that kind of stuff, I recommend skipping to the end c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My pov~

Sliding my fingers across the new scars on my wrist hurt. 

"Babe i'm home!" Rian called from downstairs.

"O-okay.." I said wrapping my wrists. I told Rian i'd stop. But I relapsed. It was normal right? 

He walked into the room, he didn't notice my wrists having bandages on them. Yet.

"How was your day?" Rian said giving me a bear hug, like he always did.

"Oh um so, so" I said fiddling with my sleeves.

"I broke one of my snare drums! God i'm so clumsy." Rian spoke out, with a small chuckle. I smelt beer on his breath. 

"How many beers did you have this time?" I said sighing to myself. No one knew the things Rian did when he was intoxicated, he became mean and sometimes.. Abusive. 

"Just a few." He said slurring, 'a few'. He took my hands and ducked to my height to give me a kiss. His fingers trailed my arms, as he felt the bandages. He dropped the kiss.

"What are these?" He asked looking at the bandages. 

"N-nothing love." I said with a fake reassuring smile. 

"Take the bandages off." Rian said, with a more worried look on his face. I slowly tore them off, he began sniffling.

"You told me you'd stop god damnit!" Rian said raising his fist. I flinched and tried to block myself with my skinny arms. He swung at me, I couldn't stop him - he was too strong. He stuck me in my nose, so it began to bleed. I held my nose in my hand, letting the blood flow out. 

"What the fuck Rian?!" I screamed at him, his slight soberness must of hit him back in the face. He dropped his fist and cleaned up the blood from my probably broken nose. 

"I-i'm so sorry." He stuttered out, he embraced me in a hug. I cried into his chest. "Just no more." He said gesturing to my wrists. I nodded.

"I won't." I said patting my sleeves down. He smiled and gave me a warm kiss.