Scars-Zack Merrick

A/N: sorry if you guys hate me for using my name all the time! I just don't really like writing (Y/N) types of imagines. But, you can always dm me if you have a request!-Sick~As~Frick

Scars-Zack Merrick
~Blade's POV~
I got out of the shower, putting a towel around my body, trying to hide my scars as well as possible. I slowly walked out of the bathroom as the cold air hit my arms. I shivered. I looked towards my bed, and saw my boyfriend, Zack laying down with two glasses of wine in his hands.
"Hello, beautiful." He said smiling.
"Hi, Zack." I said ruffling through my clothes to find a sweatshirt.
"Wear something that'll show cleavage. Not a sweatshirt." Zack said pouting.
"I-I can't." I said trying to slip the sweatshirt over my head, and arms without exposing the scars on my arms.
"Babe. What are those lines on your arms..?" Zack said his voice cracking slightly. I looked down at my arms, the scars were white from the water opening them.
"N-nothing." I replied sitting on the bed. He took my arms into his hands and I winced. He slowly rolled my shirt sleeve up as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"W-why..?" He said looking into my eyes.
"Things are hard Zack, you don't know what people say." I said pulling my sleeves down.
"People?" He asked.
"Fans... They have crushes on you. So, they tell me to kill myself, to cut. And I do. I do it because it makes them happy." I said holding back tears.
"But that doesn't truly make you happy. And that makes me furious. I will change everything. You mean the world to me. And I want you to be my forever.." He said looking down.
"Forever meaning..?" I said holding his hands. He slowly placed a ring on my finger.
"Will you be my forever..?" He said with a hopeful smile on his face.
"Forever and always." I said kissing him. He kissed me back and got out his phone.
"I will change the way the fans think about you." He said going onto Twitter.

Zack's Tweet:
I am glad to say @alltimeblade is my fiancé! She's the most beautiful girl in the world. And she's all mine.. Also, to all you people that made her feel low, don't say mean things to other people just because you're not them. Even with the scars on her skin, I will kiss them everyday reminding her she's beautiful. 😻😍
|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/
Making this imagine was so fun. Especially because it's really late and I have school tomorrow. So I feel like a rebel m8. Anywayyyy I hope you enjoyed this imagine!-Sick~As~Frick