Alex Gaskarth 2 (ATL)

~Kayla's POV~
I sat on the side walk thinking. "How could I let things get this bad?" I thought getting up and walking towards the woods, my parents told me if I continued to drink (alchol) they would kick me out, of course I thought it was just a joke but I guess not. I walked through the woods and heard a voice sing (A/N I recommend listening to lost boy by Ruth b while reading this) "there was a time when I was alone nowhere to go and no place to call home" he sang, I suddenly recognized the song, so I began to sing with him "my only friend was the man in the moon and even sometimes he would go away, too" we sang together he looked my way but instead of talking he continued to sing "Then one night, as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high he came to me with the sweetest smile told me he wanted to talk for a while he said "Peter pan, that's what they call me. I promise you'll never be lonely." And ever since that day..." He sang with a beautiful voice, I looked him in the eyes and I got lost in them. He began to sing the next part so I did too "I am a lost boy from Neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan and when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook "Run, run, lost boy," they say to me, away from all of reality" we sang, our voices sounded fantastic together "who are you?" The man asked me in a raspy voice like he had been crying "Kayla, you?" I asked quietly "Alex, why aren't you at home?" He asked sounding worried "I got kicked out.." I said. We were both leaning in, and when are lips were about to touch he just ran away! I fell onto the ground and clasped, why would I be so stupid? Of course we weren't going to kiss, no one loves me...
~Next Day~
I slowly got off of the ground, then I heard a voice "Kayla!" The voice screamed I looked and seen Alex "why are you here?" I said annoyed "I wanted to say that I'm sorry, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I just didn't know what to do, i-I'm sorry" Alex said "it's fine It's just that no one loves me.." I said as my voice trailed off "I love you.." Alex said shyly to me. He pulled me closer to him and gave me a long and passionate kiss..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye guys! So I hope you liked this! I really had fun writing this chapter XD anyways if you want more of these then suggest it down in the comments!! Baiiii~Da Creator