Alex Gaskarth (ATL)

Madison

I woke up, the bright rays of sun shining peeking through the blinds of my window. I groan, and stretch my arms out from where they were placed beside me. I slowly sit up, opening my eyes, peering around the room. I expected to see my boyfriend, Alex Gaskarth to be sleeping peacefully next to me. But- all I was welcomed by was a small pink note shaped in a heart placed diligently on his pillow. I pick it up, and it reads; "I will be back soon, emergency practice with the boys! Love you loads xoxo"-Alex.

I'm pleased with the note, but curious about this 'emergency practice'. I don't doubt that he's with the boys, I just simply feel something funny about the whole situation.

I walked to my walk-in wardrobe, opening one of the doors, peering in. I picked out a black shirt with lace bits and designs on the bottom, paired with a pair of black ripped and worn jeans. I groaned as I looked for shoes, but my eyes fell on Alex's Timberland boots, I felt pleased when I put them on.

I waddled my way to the bathroom nearby as the boots flopped all around from being big. I looked in the mirror, my sleep deprived eyes had dark circles lined around them, and my hair tangled messily from the past sleep. I made myself look presentable, then walked down the stairs, almost falling down from the flopping boots that lay on my feet.

Studio . . . . .

I peeked inside the studio door, surprised I saw the band sitting, crowding around Alex and his guitar. I smiled, happy he was telling the truth. Alex began singing, I pressed my ear against the door, crouching down to make sure they wouldn't see me.

I listened to Alex's voice, "But have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams, and it's driving me crazy it seems."

And the next part that slipped through his lips made me gasp, "I'm going to ask her to marry me."

I stood up, turning the handle of the door. I look in, all eyes on me. I chuckled to break the silence.

"Nice song you got there Mr.Gaskarth." I joked, walking into the cramped room, shutting the door tight behind me. Alex seemed hesitant, looking at all the guys before getting nods in approval. He slowly got down on his knee.

"So, Madi. You heard it yourself, Will you marry me?" Alex asks quietly, almost just a squeak. I nod quickly, with happiness spread across my face. He gets up, and kisses me passionately.

~~~~~

Second revised chapter :) I'm happy with this one, but I think it could be better. But for writing this in under 20 minutes- It's alright. I suppose everyday I'll work on getting out a revised chapter till I'm happier with how things are written. I would like to be proud of all my work, so why not fix it up and patch up small things. I'm working on my other book as well! So I'd love it if you took a moment to check it out. :) ~Alyx