Kellin Quinn (SWS)

~LesLee's pov~

I woke up and turned over on to my side to see my handsome boyfriend peacefully sleeping, me and Kellin have been dating for 3 years now.. Today was our anniversary, I wonder what he was gonna do for me ;) (not that u perverted teens) I fell back to sleep cause' with kellin's schedule you learn to cherish sleep. After I feel asleep I felt the bed getting lighter, I Heard the sound of eggs cracking on a pan, I knew what kellin was don't he was making pancakes for us! That was our first meal on our first date!! I quitly got out of my bed going straight to my bath room. I straightened my hair and curled the ends of my hair, then I fixed my makeup after that I walked out to my wardrobe and picked out a short dress that said "forever" on it with a heart, I put black tights under it I grabbed my black heels and slipped them on and put some earrings on. I quietly walked down the stairs and seen Kellin covered in pancake batter I snuck behind him and kissed his cheek (is that possible?? ) he turned around and I licked the batter off his nose, he thought it was funny so he took some of the batter as wiped it on my dress "kellin motherfucking Quinn!!" I squealed and I dipped my hand in the batter and smashed my hand on his face, "aww you look cute when you're mad" kellin cooed in my ear "save it Quinn" I said laughing "oh you wanna play rough eh?" Kellin asked as he poured half the bowl of batter on my hair... At that point I was done I took the rest of the bowl and dumped it on his favorite shirt (he was wearing it) he laughed as he tackled me on the ground.. "well babe, I have a annocedment to make" kellin said I nodded "since I met you I knew you were the one, I've loved you each and everyday and you've done the same, you've been there to help me and we'll I've been wondering if you will make me the happiest man on the earth and marry me?" he said as he took out a velvet box and opened it to a beautiful diamond ring "kellin of course!!" I screamed he came up from his knee as he slipped the right on my finger and gave me the most passionate kiss "I love you so much babe" he said in my ear "love you too Kellybear" i said...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww wasn't that cute?!? I even used my own name XD okay plz request some ppl for me to do thx baiiii ~Da creator ^·^