Alan Ashby (om&m)

~Blade's POV~
I stepped outside as my feet hit the cold pavement. My orange cat slowly following behind. My cat flung into a bush, but I didn't think anything about it.
I quickly grabbed my mail and walked towards the bush that was cat was in. I put my arms around her attempting to pick her up. But she was stuck. I probably looked like a crazy lady trying to get a cat out of a bush.
"Do you need help?" Someone said from behind me.
"Uh... yes." I said letting my arms fall to my sides as I looked at the person trying to help me. It was a tall (er than me) ginger haired man. I couldn't help but to blush. He was very attractive.
"What's wrong?" He asked slowly stepping towards the bush.
"My cat is stuck in that bush" i said laughing.
"Pfffft i can do this." He said putting his arms around sky. Within a few pulls my cat popped out of the bush along with Alan falling onto the ground.
"Are you alright?!" I said giving him my hand as he took it and got up. After he got to my height he kissed me. I slowly kissed back then pulled away.
"I'm alan by the way." He said smirking.
"Well, alan by the way...." i said kissing him again. He smiled.
"I know this is fast... but would you like to become my girlfriend?" He said holding my hands in his.
"Duhhhhhhhh." I said giving him a quick last kiss.

~One Year Later~
Alan slowly got on his knee as tears were forming in my eyes.
"Blade, i know this is fast..." he said smiling widely.
"But would you like to become, Mrs. Ashby?" Alan said opening a velvet ring box.
"Duhhhh." I said pulling him up and giving him a passionate kiss. Alan was my everything. I loved him with all my heart.