Andy Biersack 2 (BVB)

~Teryn's POV~
I walked up to my brothers house a knocked on the door, yes jinxx is my brother it's pretty hard since he has the tour life and he's hardly ever home but when he is home I spend as much time as I can with him. Sammi Doll opens the door and embraces me in a tight hug... I finally walked through the door and make my way to the living room "jinxx!!" I scream he picked me up giving me a bone crushing hug "sis I missed you so much" my brother gushed "I missed you too" he sat me down on the couch and I noticed so many more faces than normal... "well this is Andy, Jake, Ashley and CC" he said "hello" I said slightly blushing "you have pretty eyes" I said noticing I said it out loud "thanks" the guy I think was nammed Andy "you do too" he said "I'm gonna go get a drink I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen it was dark so I turned on the light... and as I went to pour my drink arms snaked around my waist "you're really pretty" a raspy voice said in my ear and when I turned around Andy pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me he licked my bottem lip begging for entrance, I denied it so he said "jump" as I jumped mt legs went around his torso and he slipped his tongue in my mouth, our mouths moved in sync and he began to kiss up and down my neck.. I moaned quitely as he took off my shirt and he ran off with me to a room and did the rest in there...  ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was short and I just cut it off at the sex scene but I'm not good with lemons. Anywhore hope u enjoyed this!  If u want more then comment who u want!  So yepppp baiiii~Da Creator