Taken (All Time Low)

A/N: This is a mini story, inside of my book.  This will have multiple parts for this mini book.

~Part One~

A hand clamped over my mouth. I screamed loud, but the hand was too tight over my mouth for any sound to be heard. Tears pouring down my cheeks as I tried to kick the person, my legs were to short. 

"Stop moving!" A mean, but friendly tone said. 

"Let me go!" I struggled out. I was being held by strong, slightly but not heavily tattooed arms. 

"Sorry doll face." The man spoke out. I kept kicking and kicking. We approached a white van. He grabbed tape, and strung it over my mouth. He opened the door, throwing me in. A man with black and red hair grabbed my feet, bounding them together with a rope that gave me rashes along my legs. A man with scruffy, dirty blondish/brown hair was in the drivers seat while another sat next to him with dark brown, fluffy hair. 

"I-i'm Jack." The man said that held my legs. I snarled and turned my head away from him.

"I'm Zack." The one said that captured me. I shook my head.

"i'll protect you." Jack said, taking his hands off of my legs, and held my hand. His hand was warm, his touch soft. This 'Zack' guy was obviously the one that made them do this.

"Don't touch her." Zack said snarling at Jack.

"Whatever." Jack said. He gave me a sad smile. He pulled a rag out of his pocket, he doesn't have to do it, but he did. He put the soggy rag over my nose, and mouth, and held it there till I passed out.

~end of part one~