The Worst Night Out Ever

Chapter Two

I wake up and lay in bed. I just couldn't make myself put on a fake smile and go to college next week. Luckily, it's saturday. I look at my wrist. I run my fingers over the cuts. I could feel the emotional pain from each one. I put on a flannel and made sure it covers my cuts. I go into the kitchen and take my pills. I go to the couch and sit there. I pull out my phone and watch youtube. I couldn't take this anymore. I know I would break at some point. After spending all day in my apartment, I decide to go out tonight. I just need some time to think.
I go out to a nearby bar. I sit at a booth and order a beer. I look down at the table.
Why did this happen to me?
All of a sudden, some people sit down across from me.
"Oh no..."
I see Rosie and her friends sitting with me.
"Hello, whore." She smiles, making me want to leave.
"Why don't you look in the mirror to see the whore." I smile back. She glares at me and picks up my drink. She dumps it on me.
"Sorry. I can be clumsy." She laughs.
I run out of the bar as fast as I could, feeling humiliated. It starts to rain. I go to a park and sit on a bench. I start to cry.
"You alright miss?" The voice says with a sincere tone. I know that voice. It had the accent I hear everyday on youtube.
"Jack?" I whimper out of my mouth.
"Yes?"

Hey guys! This will get dark and very sad. I just want to warn you guys. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!